20

Jaehyuk opens his eyes. He blinked at the unfamiliar ceiling. It doesn't seem like he's at any hotel. He turned to his left. There's Asahi. Sleeping peacefully with Jaehyuk's left arm as his pillow. Jaehyuk smiled seeing the beautiful face right next to him. Back then, when they first slept together, Asahi left him before he woke up. It kind of pissed him up back then. But now, seeing Asahi still being with him even though it's already morning, it makes him very pleased. But still. He's quite worried that when Asahi awakens later, he'll get angry.

Yesterday, when they did it, both of them were under the influence of each other's pheromones. For now, they're going to be totally conscious of what they are doing or what they have done. Jaehyuk took a deep breath and slowly exhaled it while preparing himself for that possibility. Jaehyuk is totally aware of what they have done yesterday. He released his pheromones on purpose to tease Asahi. He'll definitely stop if Asahi is not comfortable with that.

For Asahi who couldn't react to any Alpha's pheromones for years, it was probably a little overwhelming for him. He probably can't really control himself and the decision he took. Jaehyuk doesn't know much about Asahi's condition, but those are some possibilities. He might get angry at Jaehyuk for doing that. Jaehyuk is willing to do anything to take the responsibility anyway.

Suddenly, Jaehyuk's phone rings. Jaehyuk startled a little. But then he remembered that he brought his phone into that room after he cleaned Asahi's body after Asahi fell asleep yesterday. Jaehyuk looked at the caller. It's his secretary, Bang Yedam. Jaehyuk answered the call.

"Yes?"

"I just called to remind you that I already booked your flight to Germany," Yedam said.

"Ah. I have a meeting to attend. I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me," Jaehyuk said.

"Is anything alright in Japan?" Yedam asked.

"Yeah. I guessed," Jaehyuk said. "Can you please get some of my clothes with you? I don't think I'm going to buy it here. And it might get late if I'm going to buy it when I arrive there. I'll see you in Germany,"

"Alright," Yedam said before he ended the call. Jaehyuk turned to his left when he felt there was movement on his left arm.

"Good morning," Jaehyuk said. Asahi, who was rubbing his eyes, stopped right after he heard Jaehyuk's voice. Jaehyuk clenched his teeth, getting ready for Asahi's reaction. Preparing for the worse. But Asahi stayed like that for over a minute. It makes Jaehyuk worried. "Asahi?"

"Hm. Morning," Asahi said while continuing to rub his eyes. "Is that Secretary Bang earlier?"

"Oh? Ah. Yes," Jaehyuk said. "Are you alright?"

"Me? Hm. My body is a little sore. But bearable," Asahi said.

"I'm sorry," Jaehyuk said. "I mean. I didn't mean to. You know. I was planning to stop right away if you're not comfortable with it. You might think that I'm making excuses. Sure I do want to do it with you. But I'm not planning to manipulate you with pheromones. I was just teasing you. So. I'm really sorry. I'm willing to take the responsibility. You don't have to pay for the money at all. So, please forgive me,"

"Did I look like I'm upset or blaming you right now?" Asahi asked. Jaehyuk looked at Asahi from head to toe. He wanted to answer that he looked sexy but he quickly shook his head. "So? And like what you said yesterday. I consented to it. We are both adults too. About the money, I'll be really uncomfortable if you told me not to pay it at all,"

"Oh,"

"Besides. You even cleaned me yesterday. So, thank you," Asahi said.

"Can I get a kiss?" Jaehyuk suddenly asked. Asahi scoffed before he pecked Jaehyuk's lips. Even though it's Jaehyuk who asked for it, he looked totally shocked with what Asahi just did. It makes Asahi glaring at him with a frown.