Chapter 1: School Time

heeey everyone! this is my first story, so don't hate. positive comments & constructive criticism are greatly appreciated!! thankyouu and don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1: School Time

"Wake up Alyssa!!" yells her mom, Jennifer. Alyssa rolls over and looks at the clock. "I still have lots of time mom!" Alyssa shouts back. She gets out if bed and walks down the stairs.

"Mmm... Something smells yummy." says Alyssa. "I made French toast just for you" her mom says as she hands her a plate. Alyssa eats all her food and runs back up stairs. she brushes her teeth and walks back to her room.

"Now the big problem...What am I going to wear?" Alyssa says, talking to herself. She grabs her phone and texts her best friend Riley. *hiiii Riley! what should I wear today?*. Riley replies instantly with, *wear that new dress you bought last week. the one with the red top, yellow skirt and the navy blue belt. it'll look cute :) *.

Alyssa doesn't bother replying, as she is running out of time before school starts. She searches her closet for the dress. "Where is that darn dress?" she mumbles to herself. She sees the skirt dangling down under everything. "Aha! Gotcha!". Alyssa puts on her dress and starts putting on her make up. A thin line of eyeliner, mascara and sparkly red eyeshadow.

She races to the bathroom to turn on her curling iron. While she's waiting she gathers her notebooks and pens and shoves them in her bag. The familiar ding of a heated curling iron goes off. She finished curling her hair and grabbed her bag. She said goodbye to her mom and walked out the door. Alyssa hops in her car and drove to school. When she got there, she couldn't wait to see her friends!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment for update!