Prologue

Palapit ng palapit saakin si marcus. Dahan-dahan niyang inabot ang dalawang kamay ko. "Serene I really really like you, Simula nung nag transfer sa school na pinapasukan ko nung highschool, I couldn't get my eyes of on you." I looked into his black round eyes before saying "I like you too marcus since high school." He smiled, And we were about to kiss, One wrong move and my lips could possibly attached to his lips nang biglang......"Serene Lavelle!!" I flinched really hard after someone yelled at me, I fall of my bed and hardly hit my butt on the cold floor. "Ano ba kuya?! Palapit na kami eh!" Sermon ko sa kanya and he just laughed at me before saying "Gusto mo bang malate serene?" Umiling Ako, He smiled at lumabas ng kwarto ko. I frowned and stood up before going straightly to the bathroom. 

So let me introduce serene while she's having a shower. Serene Lavelle Heredia, 18 years old, A third year college student at Saint Francis of Assisi college in dasmariñas Cavite, And that boy is her older brother Shan Laurence. She's well known at school as the only daughter of the two successful and Wealthy Heredia in their city. She's famous inside the campus not just because she's carrying the surname Heredia, But also because of her good looks and natural beauty, She's also a smart student. A lot of college student inside the campus is jealous of her because she gets everything she wants, Even when it comes to boys.

On the other hand.

I was getting ready for school. I just transferred at Saint Francis college two days ago and today is my first day.

Buti nga natanggap pa ako sa school na yun, Masyado na din kasing late para mag transfer ng school pero buti pumayag ang mga nasa administration dahil binigyan sila ni dad ng pera para lang makapasok ako sa college na to.

Well not gonna lie, I'm a spoiled son dahil kay dad, He gives everything I want ever since I was a kid.

My father is an attorney and my mom is a chief sa Australia. Actually kakauwi lang namin ni dad dito sa pilipinas 3 weeks ago. Mom couldn't go with us dahil sa trabaho niya don.