König x Male Y/N

König pov:
I groan, tired from just finishing a mission. I wonder the halls of the base until I get to my room, I enter and notice Y/N lying on my bed in lingerie. Fuck he looks hot.. He then throws a bottle of lube at me, I catch it before walking over and climbing on the bed.

"Someones eager...~"
I say as he turns over and sticks his cute ass up. I quickly undress myself and pull my dick out my boxers, precum drips from my tip and falls onto his asscheeks.

I open the lube and plaster it onto my fingers, I then spread his asscheeks and force a finger into his backside. His moans make me throb as I sink my finger deeper into his ass. I add another finger and it makes his scream, I smirk under my mask as I fingerfuck him.
His hips buck up and I can tell he's close.

I pull my fingers out his ass

"I... I was close.. König"

"Not yet. Hold it in.."

I push my dick to his hole and force it into his ass, he squirms and screams my name as it stretches the fuck out of him. I chuckles and wait for him to adjust before thrusting my length inside him.
His walls squeeze my shaft and make me groan, I move faster inside him. My cock slams in and out as he moans my name. Sweat drips from my forehead.

"I-Im close... Please let me cum.."

"Not yet."

"Please..! Its too much..."

His whimpers and begging makes me fold. I give in to him and he drenches the bedsheets with his sticky liquids, I fnish soon after. I pull out and my substances leak out of his ass and down his thighs.

I grab a cloth out my bedside draw and clean up the mess from his soft skin, he collaspses on the bed from exhaustion.

Y/N pov:

"Let me bathe you.."

"Only if you carry me."

"Very well."

Königs muscular arms pick me up and he carries me to his bathroom, he runs a bath and puts me in it. He then climbs in the bath himself, fuck his body looks hot.. I want another round with him..

I climb onto his lap and he looks at me curiousely, the lust in my eyes gives him the information he needs.
He lies me in the bath and lifts my legs up, I fill his dick slide into my ass.

F-fuckk.. Oh god thats nice.. Agh.. Yes...
I moan as he fills me again, ny hands grip the sides if the bath tightly.
He groans as he fucks me, his noises are so good..

Im close.

"K-König.. Baby... Ah. Im close.. Please let m-"

"No."

He cut me off.. Fuck this man.. Its too much- the pleasure is building up.. Im not gonna last.

His hand swirls around my dick, then it presses firmly on my tip. I feel like exploding..-

I finish in his hand and he looks up at me, I pant.. It was too much..

"Naughty... Your lucky Im too tired to punish you."

He roughly thrusts inside me, making me whimper until he finishes. He then climbs out of the bath and leaves the bathroom, Im too sore to move so I stay still.

(558 WORDS YASSSSSS♡♡♡)