chapter nine: happy fucking Christmas

___________________________________________

it's finely Christmas and the Laxley manor has been busy with preparation for the ball. Elfs where preparing dinner and the buffet, while survents were decorating the balm room and the halls with all sort of dark abd gloomy Christmas decorations, while maids were fitting dress and dress robes for the family members.
As Vindimiatrix entertred the ball ro she was hit by the smell of hot chocolate and expensive wine , not a surprise after all , she saw the gigantic Christmas tree all decorated with all kind of lights and balls , she never experienced decorating the tree herself or with her aunt infact she never had a normal Christmas with her family all together sat by the fire that something she'd never expect from her grandparents but she gotta deal with it.

"Stay still Miss.black", said the maid making her last toutchs on Vindimiatrix's look .
"There you look lovely Miss ", the maid exclaimed looking at the girl Infront of her.
"Thank you , you can go now", Cassiopeia dismissed the maid and sat on her bed wishing this night would pass by safely.
"Can I get in?", asked the voice of Leonor.
"Of course", answered the girl.
"Oh god! you look wonderful dear , this color swits you ", the aunt told her niece while hugging her .
"Thank you aunt Leonor ", the girl simply said with a smile.
"I know i shouldn't be saying this but ", before she continued she headed towards the door and closed it making sure no one was near .
"But you look just like your mother", the woman finely said her hand on her niece's shoulder with a huge smile.
"No one told me that before all i heard is i was my father's daughter ", complained Cassiopeia. it was true ever since she was little people always talked about her father and how she looks just like him or how he's a mass murder and she'd end up same as him wich made her blood boil every time she heard it.
"Well you still have your mom's hear and some of her sharp expressions" chuckled Leonor .
"Well you don't look bad yourself, looking for a suiter aren't you?", laughed Vindimiatrix at her aunt who went bright red and smacked the girl jokingly im her arm. The woman was wearing a royal green long sleeved dress with green high heals and some golden accessories .
Suddenly the door opened and Matilda entered the room.
"What are you doing here???" asked the woman her daughter with a cold voice.
"I was just giving Vindimiatrix a peace of julery she forgot to wear ", axplained Leonor. Matilda looked suspicious but she'll desk with them later.
"I'll deal with you later now come on everyone is waiting for our intrance ", the woman spat .

Oh yes the entrance every year at Thier ball the Laxleys are the latest persons to enter and that's all to show off Thier pride and prejudice also Thier expensive dress and Thier power , this year was not any exception.
The doors flong open revealing a not so Happy Alfred laxley next to his wife Matilda who's smile went wide seeing all eyes on her , behind them a very uncomfortable Leonor and a careless Vindimiatrix. People's jows opened open seeing the youngest laxleys's beauty and elegance, the girl's self confidence only grew more at Thier expressions.
Vindimiatrix was wearing a navy blue dress what showed her back and reached her heals , blue pair of High healed boots to got with , a pearl necklace with a saphir in the middle ans saphir earrings . She was definitely the talk of all guests . Eventuely the music started abd with it began the ball ,you could see Vindimiatrix often talking to one of her grandfather or grandmother's friends or standing besides the buffet trying not to attract as much attention as possible to avoid any mistakes. Everything was going as planned until...