first meet

it's a nice sunday,and I'm going to the beach with my family and some of my dad's friends.
I have never meet them but it's gonna be fun.

"y/n,you need to come now" my mom Yells from downstairs.

20mins later we are at the beach,I'm just chilling since there is nothing else to do.

My dad's friends slowly started comming.
But there was one the caught my eye,his name was pedri.

I'm normally not that type who falls for people but Pedri was attractive and he sounds sweet.

"Wanna come to the store with us?" My sister's ask me I just say no.i wanna walk a little.

everyone was going to the store unless me and Pedri,he asked me if I wanna go on a walk with him and I agreed.

While we where walking I got a notification from my classmate about some school work or smth. Pedri just said;"that must be boyfriend,huh" "actually it's just some random person texting me,I don't have a boyfriend."

After i said that he started flirting with me more and tbh I liked it.

While we were talking he grabbed my hand and oh my god,that made me lose myself I loved it.so much he even asked if I was okay.

Timeskip

later on me and Pedri went back and everyone was back from store and my mom and dad went home so no parents or siblings.

I was kinda drunk, everyone was unless does who were driving.

Pedri said to me;"you're drunk you need to sleep at my house,I don't wanna distracted your parents,plus it's late"

I just laughed and kissed him he was shocked.but also happy,he kissed back too