Enemies

*I am using the American high school system for this book, but they still live in the UK. I don't know any other high school systems so that's why I'm using the American high school system. To clarify, they are not playing American football*

Monday

Harry despised Louis Tomlinson. He was arrogant, brutish, and annoying. Or at least that's what Harry thought of him. Harry was a junior and Louis was a senior. Which, for Louis, meant that he could potentially be the new senior captain of the football team. Every year Coach Corden chose a senior and a junior team captain. Harry was up for the role of junior captain. Their high school, Manchester High School, was one of the few high schools in the UK that allowed Alphas and Omegas to play on the same team for sports.

Harry has been working his ass off all summer long to earn the spot as the junior team captain despite Coach Corden hardly ever giving the spot to an Omega. As much as he wanted to be junior team captain, Harry was dreading the possibility that Louis could be senior team captain because that would mean they would have to work together. And Harry and Louis working together would most likely mean that neither of them would make it to prom because they would strangle each other before then.

Before Harry could even worry about the possibility of being co-captains with Louis Tomlinson, Harry had to get to school. He quickly took a shower, got dressed, and grabbed a banana for breakfast as he walked out the door. He got into his car (a Jeep that his parent bought him for his birthday last year), plugged in his aux cord, and played a new band that he found over the summer called 5 Seconds Of Summer, or 5SOS as many people call them. Harry drove down the road to school and when he arrived he searched for a parking spot up front when he found one a silver Mercedes-Benz cut right in front of him and took the spot. Harry honked his horn and cursed loudly. The driver of the car was of course none other than Louis Tomlinson. Harry laughed to himself. The bell hadn't even rang yet and Louis Tomlinson was already being a monumental pain in his ass.

Harry found a spot at the back of the parking lot, hopped out of his car, and grabbed his backpack and football bag. Harry was about to walk through the doors of the school when he heard a very annoying voice. "Oi Harry! Was that your spot that I parked in?" he said. Harry could hear the humor in his voice. "Yes, actually. Did you know that its wrong to cut people off like that? You could have cause an accident." Harry replied. Louis just rolled his eyes. "Well, I kinda needed this spot because Liam sprained his ankle this summer and there were no other spots that were close enough to the door." Louis says. "Well, Liam could have been hurt even worse if you had caused us to get in a accident. You do know that you could have just dropped Liam off at the door while you found another spot, right?" Harry says slightly annoyed. At that, Louis just storms off.

Harry goes inside and puts his things in his locker. He takes out his schedule and head to his first class: Physics. Harry hated math and because most of physics was math, he knew that this would be a very painful school year. After his first two classes, Harry has lunch. Harry quickly locates his best friend Niall, an Beta, already in line to get his food. And walks over to him. "No 'Hello, Harry. How was your summer?' Everything with you is always about food." Harry says. "Food is crucial to our bodies. Who am I to deny my body that." Niall says. Niall loves food. Harry thinks Niall might love food more than him.

After getting their food, Harry and Niall head over to the only empty table in the entire lunch room and sit down. The two a blissfully enjoying their lunch until Harry hears that annoying voice again. "Hello Everyone! Sorry to interrupt your lunch but I just wanted to let you all know that Zayn here is hosting back to school party this weekend and all of you are invited." Louis says. Great, now Harry has to go to a party. No because he wants to but because he knows Niall will drag him with him. Insisting that he is his driver when Niall gets wasted. After lunch, Harry goes to the rest of his classes and then goes to football practice.

After football practice, Harry goes home, takes a shower, eats dinner, and then goes to sleep, knowing that he would have a long week of school and football practice.

*Comment what you guys think of it so far*