fanmeeting

*third person pov*

"Hey army!!" J-hope entered the stage excitedly, Ella following him with the same vibe.

Armies who was sitting in front them cheered happily for them as the rest of members entered the stage.

"How are you doing?" Ella asked.

"Good!" Army answered cheerfully.

"Good" Ella said nodding giving the mic to jungkook.

"Are you ready to have fun?!" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yeah!!!" Army answered with the same vibe.

"Come on let's get started" namjoon said as they all sta on the chairs and armies started coming to them in line.

Their sitting order: Jin, Yoongi, J-hope, Ella, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook.

"Aww look at the baby" Ella said to J-hope pointing at the baby in between the armies sitting in front of them.

"So cute" J-hope said pouting.

"Hello Ella unnie" A girl came to Ella putting her love yourself album on the table.

"Oh hello, what's your name" Ella moved her attention to the girl.

"I am Seonie" the girl said with a smile "I am so happy that I finally met you"

"Aww, I am so happy to meet you too" Ella said returning the smile "tell me, how are you doing so far?"

"I am doing fine thanks to your words and advices. Also I passed my school year with high marks" Seonie said proudly.

"Really! Congratulations" Ella said clapping "what year are you in?"

"I am a senior" Seonie said.

"Oh what college you planning on?" Ella asked as she signed the album.

"I am thinking of medic" Seonie said making Ella make a 😮 face.

"Woah, that's so cool, you know half of my family are doctors expect for me" Ella said.

"I am so glad you didn't become a doctor, unnie" Seonie said as Ella smiled at the sentence.

"El! You are stealing army! It is my turn" namjoon said pouting since Ella took a long time with the girl.

"I am coming Oppa, thank you so much Ella unnie" Seonie said waving at her.

"Bye, Seonie" Ella said waving back as the next Army came to her. "Hi"

"Hello, noona" The boy said shyly.

"What's your name?" Ella asked with a sweet smile.

"Alexander" The boy said giving her his album. "Actually you are my bias"

"Oh really?! Such an honour" Ella said shaking his hand. "How did you know us?"

"My girl best friend is an army and she introduced the group to me" Alexander said "my first song was I need u"

"Lovely, I love that song" Ella said signing the album for him.

"Yeah it is" the boy said raising his hand for Ella to hold it which Ella did happily.
"Oh god, I am holding my bias' hand"

"Oh my! I holding Army's hand!" Ella said making Alexander chuckle.

"Purple you noona" Alexander said and moved to namjoon.

"ELLA RAVEN WHY ARE YOU SO HOT!!" An army shouted from the front sittings "IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!"

Ella head snapped to the army in pure shock.