Chapter 2

Jack ran fast as he can his little legs can carry "I can't believe that Rusty liked Indy and I'm nothing i don't desire to get Rusty anymore she got him not me" Jack said as he ran and ran so nobody can see him "Jack" Bluey was calling for him. "Bluey" Jack said as Bluey found  him in the woods. "Come on Jack Rusty needs you" Bluey said as she's got his hand "How does Rusty needs me" Jack replied. As he and Bluey went back into the classroom. "Jack thank god you ok" Rusty said bear hugging Jack "Bluey said you need me is that right" Jack said "Yeah there is something i need to talk to your about" Rusty said with a sad look "What is  it Rusty" Jack replied "Well, the fist time i meet you i was kinda of nervous that i want to play with you and then when we are close friends that got me thinking" Rusty said "So what this supposed  to mean" Jack said "Uhhhh" thats all Rusty  could say as he blushed and blushed "What is it Rusty spit it out"Jack said "Uhh you want to play  army" Rusty said as he give a confused look. "Oh yeah sure" Jack said with annoyed look "Oh fuck looks like Rusty is not in love with Jack" Chloe thought  " I wonder if he's really in love with him" Chloe whisper as she went back to do her own thing.

That night Bluey tells her family about her plan "So me and my friends after school were going to Rusty's house to see if he is in love with Jack, and then Bingo and her friends will go to Jacks house to make sure he confuses to Rusty the right way" Bluey said as she tells her family about her plan. "Oh i hope that's plan works Bluey" Chill said "yeah  hope it works kiddo but you better get some sleep if your want to do your plan" Bandit said  "Ok dad" Bluey said while yawing and then she went to bed thinking about beer plan.

McKenzie was upset that Bluey got a boyfriend and he's is very sad, he talks to his friend Captain but he got the same thing. Mia is darting Oscar and was was vey rude to McKenzie. But then he saw Judo, his heart was skipping a beat that he thought to him self "Could i found a girl who will like me back " he thought as he rushed to catch up with her. "Oh hey McKenzie what's up" she said as McKenzie stop in her tracks, "Judo may i walk with you" he asked "Sure" Judo replied as they went for a walk and hopefully McKenzie will get the courage to ask Judo to be his mate.

 "Oh hey McKenzie what's up" she said as McKenzie stop in her tracks, "Judo may i walk with you" he asked "Sure" Judo replied as they went for a walk and hopefully McKenzie will get the courage to ask Judo to be his mate

Hey everybody I'm sorry for the long hiatus on this book but I'm back on it. So for the sake of it I'm going to have this into 10 chapters to make it easier for me, so I hope you understand and also please don't put any negative comments on there because I just got back from my trip and I'm tired. PS Will McKenzie will get the courage to ask Judo to be his girlfriend you will find out soon. And please don't say I want chapter 3 now. You will have to wait because is stressful to hear some people begging for chapters. So I will see you soon.