001

The sound of the alarm beeping echoed around the room

   The sound of the alarm beeping echoed around the room. Your eyes shift open slowly and looked at the alarm. Your vision was quite blurry, so it was hard to make up what time was marked; 7:20... 8:25!?

   Your eyes widened and you jumped out of your bed, rushing to your closet to get your uniform; completely not caring about other clothes thrown across the room. "IT'S 8:25 AND NO ONE WOKE ME UPPPP!?" You yelled as you put on your uniform quickly.
You didn't even care if you put it on neatly, right now your only worry is not arriving to school on time!

"Well who is going to school!? Not me! It's all on you!" Your heard your mother yell from the kitchen.

You whined "Mommmmm, but then I'll be late and whose gonna be complaining? You!" You pouted and fixed your hair, grabbed your school bag and headed down stairs.
"And then then you will ground me for a month—" she shoved a toast up your mouth to shut you up "Stop wasting time and go!" She said with both hands on her hips.

With a nod you quickly ran outside and got on your bike, you tried to head to school as fast as you could even your legs hurt with all the paddling.

   Waaa! If only I didn't stay up late last night, I was too busy writing about Yae- WAAA YAEEE~! So hot and smart and oooo~!
Maybe it's alright as long as it's about Yae!

   Yae Miko, your childhood friend. You both grew up in the same neighborhood— in fact, she lived in the house next to yours.  Yae has always been someone you admired, she was unbelievable beautiful and smart and at times; a tease.
As the years passed you gained feelings for her, feelings no one would feel for a friend but rather a crush.

   You're close! Looking up at the fully bloomed Sakura trees, it reminded you of Yae an her soft pink hair. Come to think of it— you recall her saying she likes Sakura trees. The smell also reminded you of her, the scent of her perfume.

Well, Yae is a just like a sakura tree; so beautiful and stands out from it's surroundings. I wonder if Yae is in class right no— OF COURSE SHE IS! She is one of the high ranking students along with Ningguang and EI. It's expected from her to arrive in time.