SA:Chapter 2

(Author's Note:
Kahit bago pa lang ang kwentong ito eh in-add mo na ito sa reading list mo. Masaya lang ako. ^___^V This is for you JonahLettePlan )

YUAN's POV

Nakakapagod mag-practice ng basketball. But I have to, I'm the captain and tomorrow's the start of our game. Though alam kong magaling ako, kailangan ko pa ring mag-practice for the team.

Well, I'm Yuan Vincent Dy. Junior student ng Swiss Academy. I'm famous, they say. I don't have constant girlfriend. I'm an honor student, rank 3 at the junior body to be exact. Basketball is my addiction, playing with girls is my hobby and studying is my boredom. =___=

"Hi Vincent."

Hannah Lee. Ano na naman kaya ang kailangan nito this time? Actually, naiinis na ako sa isang ito. Yes, she's being friendly and it is ok with me. She's hot and she's willing to play games with me. Pero ang ipagkalat niyang "kami"?That's another story and I hate stories. She's good for games to be played not for a relationship to be taken seriously. =____=

"Kelangan mo?" =___=

"Aww. Taray mo naman ngayon Vincent babe. PMS-ing?" Nakangiti niyang sabi while clinging her arms around my neck.

PMS?! Ano ako babae?!

"Sorry Hannah but I don't---"

I wasn't given the chance to finish what I was saying. She sat on to my lap, tightened her arms around my neck, press her body with force lower to mine, and kissed me like a thirsty baby. She's kissing me torridly and I'm not in the mood to argue with her kaya hinayaan ko na lang siya. I'm tired because of our practice. But my body starts to respond and it has no problem with me. I'm a Casanova and doing things like this is normal for me.  I was about to respond to her kisses when my eyes caught something..

A girl. That girl. She had blown all the water she was drinking. Was it because of us? Naive. I was about to laugh because of what I saw only to be stopped by two things, her eyes. I can see disgust on the way she looks on us, especially on me.

All my life, nasanay akong paghanga, admiration, infatuation, and like ang nakikita sa mga mata ng bawat babaeng tumitingin saken but not on that girl. Di ba tumatalab sa kanya ang charms ko?

"Hey what's wrong?" Hannah asked as she noticed that my attention isn't on her.

I pulled her up at hinila siya palabas sa gymnasium. We were on the hall way nang biglang magsalita si Hannah.

"Kelan ka pa naging lousy Vince?" Tapos tumawa pa siya na tila nang-iinsulto.

I felt insulted. I grabbed her and pinned her body on the wall.

"Anung sabi mo Hannah?! Sinong tinawag mong lousy?"

"Easy boy."She said and then kissed me. I kissed her back, hard, punishing, almost tearing her lips that causes her to cry. I thought she would stop but I was wrong.

"Ganyan pala gusto mo :)" She told me in between kisses. My God! This girl is a slut! I was about to push her away from me only to be shocked that she had already unbuttoned her own uniform that made me see her undergarments. She's almost half naked that instead of turning me on, it turns me off. =__=

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Ano ba naman kayo! Get a room for that!"

Nagulat kami sa sigaw ng isang babaeng nakatayo sa harapan namin ni Hannah.

Maputi. Saktong height. Nice body rin. Nice hair. But I can't see her face. Natatakpan kasi ng mukha niya.

"You are over-reacting Miss." Si Hannah. Gusto ko tumawa. This girl in front me, well not Hannah but the other one, is cute, just so cute. HAHAHAHA. She's so naive. God, may mga babae pa palang ganyan.

Dahan-dahan niyang inalis ang mga kamay niyang nakatakip sa kanyang mga mata. I was shocked and was about to say something pero di ko naituloy. Hannah kissed me again. Shit! Wala talagang hiya to! =___= She's a girl. Di man lang siya natatakot o nahihiya sa pwedeng sabihin ng mga taong maaring makakita saamin? Lalake ako, walang mawawala saken, pero kay Hannah? Marami. Maraming-marami.

"You know what Yuan.." I stilled. Tinawag niya akong Yuan. Kilala niya ako? "matalino ka.." at bakit parang ang dami niyang alam saken? "Pero the way I'm seeing you right now, I think I was wrong. I was wrong na hangaan ka."

I froze. She was the girl who stares at me with plain disgust kanina sa gym and now, she just plainly insulted me.

I was about to say something but she already walked out.

"I was wrong na hangaan ka.."

Agh! Paulit-ulit na tumatakbo sa isip ko ang  pagmumukha at sinabi ng babaeng yun. Sino ba siya? At anung karapatan niyang sabihin yun saken?! Ba't parang wala akong dating sa kanya?

"Vince, you ok?"
I glared at her. Mukhang natakot naman si Hannah at nagmamadaling umalis.

Girls. What's wrong with you girls? Annoying creatures.=__=

I was about to leave the hallway when I saw something on the floor. Her things. Nahulog ata sa niya at nakalimutan.

Tsk! I picked up "that girl's" book and pen. Accidentally, as I stood up, a piece of paper clipped on the book fell. Pinulot ko ito and I was shocked again to what I have read from it.

" I think this girl needs a lesson to be learned."

So Sapphire Perez pala ang pangalan niya. Sa baba ng first page ng aklat niya eh nakasulat ang name niya at telephone number niya. Nice :)

Now, I have plans.. :)

Sapphire Perez huh? Name's familiar. San ko ba to narinig? Tsk. Masyado na ata akong makakalimutin. =___=

"Sapphire Perez be ready,

I'll be teaching you lessons." Napangiti sa nasabi ko. :)

That girl, she's messing up with me. And I find her

very..

very..

very CHALLENGING. :)