Thunderstorm

Backstory:
   You and Rhea have been dating for a while now but during your time together there hasn't been a big storm, so Rhea doesn't know you're afraid of thunderstorms.
———————————————————————————
   Its 12am when it starts raining, as time goes on it starts raining harder and harder, you start to get worried and look over to Rhea who is peacefully sleeping. Half an hour later the thunder starts, the lightning lights up the room and shake the house a little, as you are getting more anxious about the storm you debate on waking up Rhea, you look over again and you can't pull yourself to wake her up because she looks so comfortable, You decide to try and power through but the storm is getting worse.
"Y/n?" Rhea says in a tired half asleep voice
"Why are you shaking baby?"
You don't want to worry Rhea or seem like a scaredy cat so you make up something,
"Sorry it's just really cold in here, I didn't mean to wake you."
"Come here" Rhea pulls you in to her and you lay your head on her chest holding her close as if the thunderstorm can't get you because Rhea is there. Rhea strokes your hair and rubs your back until you fall asleep. Without knowing it rhea had calmed your anxiety and helped you be able to fall asleep, you feel so safe with Rhea, no one or no thing and get you when Rhea is there.

———————————————————————————
Authors note: I'm on vacation right now so I'm lowkey on writers block so feel free to give request nothing smut tho ;) have a good rest of your day beauties

Word count: 279