chapter 1

Y/N pov:
I was sitting on my bed, watching YouTube after ending my stream when I got a text. I already had an idea of what it was but opened my phone anyways. And what I was not what I expected at all. My phone bad been blowing up, people were tagging me like crazy, and I had no idea why. That is until I looked closer, I hadn't even realized when I was streaming, my favorite streamer had been in my chat, people were clipping me not realizing. Is this a dream? KARL JACOBS! FUCKING KARL JACOBS WAS IN MY CHAT! WHAT THE FUCK! I called my best friend and roommate into my room; she came in immediately thinking something was wrong but then gave a confused look when they saw the expression on my face. I waved him over excitedly. She walked over slowly, when she was close enough, I grabbed his wrist and dragged them onto the bed next to me. "LOOK!" I screamed to Eret. (Yes, Eret is your best friend in this. Don't ask questions) Eret gave me a confused look as I tossed my phone to her. "KARL WAS IN MY CHAT! KARL WAS IN MY FUCKING CHAT!!" Eret laughed. "Girl, you do realize I'm friends with Karl, right? I literally could've just given you his number or something." I glared at them. "And yet you didn't. But still! This is big for me!" Eret knew how obsessed I was with Karl. I'd always wish for him to notice me, buy his merch the second he released it, and I've drawn him countless times. "You could've just asked for his number." I huffed. "What did he even say anyways?" I didn't even know what he said. I shrugged. I grabbed my phone again quickly, zooming into the chat so I could read it. "He asked if I wanted to be added to the Dream Smp and that he'd been watching me for a while. Dream finally watched one of my streams and agreed! ERET! I'M BEING ADDED TO THE SMP! OH MY GOD!! Of course, it's a stranger that gets me added instead of my best friend." I roll my eyes. Wait, Karl's watched me before? I tried to keep my excitement to myself, ultimately failing.
"Girl calm down. Here's his number. Just text him and tell him it's you and that you'd love to be on the smp. And whatever you do, don't be weird." She handed me a slip of paper with what looked to be a phone number on it, then leaving the room. I take a deep breath then grab my phone, put in the number and type out a text.

'Hey, Karl! it's u/n (for those who somehow don't know what this means, it's your username) Eret gave me your number. I saw your messages in my chat earlier, I'd love to join the smp' it read. I sent it then shut my phone off. I layed down as the moonlight shone through my closed curtains. I closed my eyes as I drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming about God knows what.