Immortality (Vampire AU)

Vampire AU.

Shadow was walking in the forest, covered in blood. He had killed a random stranger about to assault the one he loves, Amy Rose. Shadow couldn't stand it. Amy's cries made him go crazy, and his hunger kicked in.

He went crazy, beating Amy's attacker to death, covered in more blood. After Shadow was done, he calmed down.

Shadow felt someone grab his arm. "Shadow... I need answers. Who have I been dating? What have I been dating? I won't run. I want to know." Shadow knew it would come to this. "I am a vampire. My instincts didn't kick in until I saw you, the one I love, was in danger. I have no intention of hurting anyone else. It's fueled by anger and nothing else."

Amy held him, covering herself in her attempted attackers, almost dried blood. "Shadow, thank you for saving me. I won't tell anyone. We can take this secret to our grave." Shadow gave Amy a passionate kiss. Amy could taste the iron taste of blood, but she didn't care. Shadow teleported them into their house. "Let me shower, Rose." Amy nodded and rinsed her mouth out from the blood she got from Shadow.

Amy went to her room and read the news about the strange animal attacks. Amy pondered her thoughts. 'I have that animal, my boyfriend, who is also a vampire, who also lives with me. He rarely drinks blood and can maintain the same diet as me. Even though it's wrong, I won't turn him in. Because I love him, and he is the only one I want for me.'

Shadow walked in while drying himself off. His white patch had red stains. "Don't worry; I started wearing shirts last year; it's normal for me now." Amy hugged and kissed Shadow on the lips. "So I guess I have been dating a vampire." Amy giggled.

Shadow smirked as he turned and grabbed a box and hid it from her until he was in front of her and got down on one knee. "Well, Amy, instead of dating me any longer than you have to." Shadow opened the box to reveal an engagement ring. "Will you be my bride and marry me?"

Amy was so happy; she was in tears. "Yes, I will, Shadow the hedgehog!" Amy and Shadow shared a celebratory and joyful kiss. Amy and Shadow knew they did not make a mistake since they now complete each other.

Massive 3-year time skip.

Amy was walking down the aisle in her white gown, guided by Victor the Crocodile. Amy and Shadow smiled at each other until Amy was in front of them. They exchanged their rings and said their vows.

Shadow was first. "Amy, I swear to protect you and our future together. Yes, storms may rise, but we can continue to get through them together; I feel stronger with you. Amy Rose, My beloved wife, I love you."

It was now Amy's turn. "Shadow, When we first met, we were enemies until we weren't. You started to have a soft spot in my heart. Ever since you saved me, I have loved you. There will be challenges, but when I stand with you. I can do anything. I love you, My darling Shadow."

Then they shared a passionate kiss completing the ceremony.

Shadow Rose Hedgehog and Amy Rose Hedgehog were now married.