Monster Musume

Blind to Affection

(Monster Musume x Male Warden Reader )

Genre's: Humor and Adventure

2021.

The year everyone profoundly remembers to be the time where the government revealed that they've been hiding secrets and decided to reveal the to the public.

In the form of the Interspecies Exchange program, for monster girls.

Most if not all were absolutely flabbergasted at this reasonably and were abit sketchy as to their goals, but soon drama would simmer down after the programs multitude attempts at trying to calm the two sides.

Nowadays, you would see Monster's (or more specifically, monster girls ) living in homes of their host in almost near joyful life's.

Except for one house, because of course there has to be one.

The household of kurusu was a strange one to say the least, with only one male human inhabitant inside while the rest being monster girls that the "chief" of Species Interchange program has decided to be their guinea pig to see if the girls could be integrated into society.

But she mostly did it to be lazy, let's be honest.

While Kurusu would get his bones broken everyday just to meet the demands of the girls, Smith unfortunately had one more monster to add to his growing back pain to alleviate some of her work stress.

Fortunately, Smith had confirmed it to be a male so he hadn't need to worry about being smothered to death once more. He just had 1 rule not to break when Smith brings him over which he was ready.

He, however, wasn't ready to be told to 'not be loud.

Somehow.

(Y/n ) Warden

(Y/n ) Warden

As you were pulled into the Interspecies Exchange program after an incident of a mining cave-in was found to be the result of you knocking down several of the structures supporting it due to the loud noises naturally caused by mining equipment and reported cases of miners seeing mysterious blue glows coming from both strange plants and a seeming figure emanating from the dark caves you were found in.

Once you were in (and captured ), nobody could figure what you were as almost everything about you were alien and strange to even the most hardened of scientist's with no traces of where you came from making it even harder.

The only thing they could've figured out was that you were quite possibly in the cave the mining operation was taking place in for almost 4 years, indicating something else was afoot inside there.

Anyway, as to who you are as an individual, you were quiet and never really one to interact with anything except for the strange plants that seems to cultivate around you when your sitting down for an extended period of time. This is due to them discovering that you were blind and had basically lived in near isolation for almost half a decade in an cave only recently discovered.

You were a fairly tall and lanky figure with seeming malnutrition, but they quickly figured out it seemed to be a visual trick due to you having immense amount of power and strength behind just even your roar that makes even an ogre feel weak.

Evident by the cave, you seem to prefer isolated and dark (somehow ) places so as to not bother or irritate you during whatever you were doing, but the main reason was due to some strange plants seeming being cultivated and growing on the places you frequent with scientist's suggesting the ones on your bioluminesence body parts seemingly spreading spores like a fungus of some kind.

That didn't stop some of the monster women there at the hq to fall for you, ESPECIALLY a certain busty ogre. It was a bit troublesome for you as they would at occasion invade your privacy and irritated but you did somehow grew to atleast tolerate, it just seems abit down-the-drain now due to moving in an even louder household.

You're just wishing for privacy at this point.

Love Interest:

Tionisha

While you were a tall giant and seemingly of the quiet type, Tionisha was the exact opposite of you in almost every way.

Which is quite possible one of the reasons she fell for you.

She'd be a lot more touchy and almost cheery when around you, but somehow also seems to respect you're personal space which was seemingly not characteristic of her judging by what some had told you which confused you even more.

Nonetheless, she would often try to cuddle and nuzzle with you or try to almost smother you with her chest much to your dismay. At that point, it had became obvious to everyone that she had grown feelings for you, which was made more obvious when she heard that you were going to be transferred to the Kurusu household inhabited by majorly, monster girls by which she expressed by throwing abit of a concerned hissy fit for you.