⚠︎𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 ⚠︎︎𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 ⚠︎

𝘽𝙊𝙔'𝙎 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑
𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺

The boys were at the twins house, in the basement. They practice everyday except the weekend. Well sometimes. They didn't have a schedule for when they'd practice, really. They kinda just did it when they felt like it.

"I still can't believe you kicked the bass drum" Bill said looking at the broken drum.

Gustav rolled his eyes.

"We've already been over this. Accident" Gustav said sitting on the chair behind the drums.

Obviously they could practice without the drums, but it just wasn't the same. They needed a new bass and desperately. The twins mom was talking to the neighbor next door. Tom and Bill knew that the neighbors daughter was the one who was potentially gonna be their photographer.

Simone and the neighbor walked up the basement stairs.

"Who's your guys mom talking to?" Georg asked.

"That's our neighbor next door" Tom said while messing with his guitar.

"Her daughters the one our mom was talking about. The "photographer" Tom said photographer with a mocking ton.

"Don't say it like that" Bill said

"I doubt she knows how to use a camera" Tom said chuckling.

"You always think the worst, why would mom pick some random ass person who didn't know what they were doing?" Bill said making Tom shrug.

"I don't know maybe she was just desperate" Tom said making Bill roll his eyes again.

"A pretty girl" Georg said making them look at him.

"Is that the girl you guys are talking about?" Gustave said.

They all looked to the basement door. She was in fact very pretty. Her hair was long and slightly tinted blue, under a thin layer of her natural black hair. She had the lowest of low rise jeans on with a cropped jacket. She looked at them, but immediately looked away.

"Boy's this is Y/n. She's the girl I was telling you about. The girl who could possibly become your personal photographer" Simone said closing the basement door.

Obviously Bill and Tom have see her before, but never actually looked at her. The only thing going through Toms mind was how big her boobs were for only being 12. And how he also knew her as the girl who skips out on math class to make out with boys in the locker rooms.

"Hi!" Bill said waving and giving Y/n a teethe smile.

Y/n slightly lifted her hand, waving back.

"It would be really nice if you could help us" Bill says still smiling.

The boys watched Y/n think. She looked everywhere else except for them. She looked at her mom, her expression completely changed. It changed to an almost fuck you look. Then she looked back to the boys. Her eyes were what you call siren eyes. Her makeup made her eyes look darker, more intimidating and her lashes were unbelievably long. The way her hair sat around her face shaped it perfectly, falling into her shoulders to her exposed stomach.

"Uhm, sure I'll help" she says

A happy feeling arouse in all the boys, especially Bill. He ran up and hugged her, taking her by surprise.

"Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret it" he says pulling back from the hug and smiling.

The three boys in the back were happy too, but also weirded out at the thought of a pretty girl at their practice all the time from now on.