extra 3

After Yan Yan ran away, Ji Juechuan stared blankly at the tree trunk in front of him for a long time.

He thought that he was a complete stranger in Yan Yan's heart, that's why he felt that Yan Yan was defenseless and that any stranger could easily approach him.

He did that because he wanted Yan Yan to be more vigilant next time.

She didn't expect Yan Yan to say that.

Think he knows him, what do you mean?

Didn't Yan Yan completely forget him?

Ji Juechuan stood there for a while, then suddenly punched the tree trunk, his eyes full of regret.

Even if Yan Yan's impression of him was not bad at first, after what happened just now, he must have hated him.

The wound that hadn't stopped bleeding was torn open, and the blood stained the tree trunk, leaving dark marks.

Ji Juechuan stared at the mark, the veins on his forehead twitched.

The blood on his hand just now rubbed against Yan Yan's face. Yan Yan loves to be clean so much, he must be disgusted.

Thinking of Yan Yan's pale face, Ji Juechuan's head hurt even more.

What the hell is he doing.

After standing in the back mountain for a long time, Ji Juechuan returned along the road just now, and instead of buying medicine, he asked the driver to pick him up.

The driver noticed the wound on his hand, was startled, and asked him nervously if he wanted to buy medicine.

Ji Juechuan sat in the back seat with his eyes closed, as if he couldn't feel the pain, and it took him a long time to say "hmm".

The driver drove the car to the pharmacy, got out of the car and bought bandages and medicine for dressing, and handed the things to Ji Juechuan.

When it was time to leave school in the afternoon, Ji Juechuan didn't go to the gate of the college again.

He knew that what happened, even if he could see Yan Yan, it would be of no use, and it might make Yan Yan even more disgusted.

All afternoon, Ji Juechuan was thinking about how to apologize.

It's not impossible to explain this matter, but he was afraid that Yan Yan would not believe him, and might think that he was just trying to quibble.

Even so, Ji Juechuan still sat in front of the computer, wrote out the whole story, and added a sincere apology at the end, which was more serious than writing a self-criticism.

After finishing writing, he began to think about how to tell Yan Yan these words.

He didn't have Yan Yan's contact information, and he couldn't rashly appear in front of Yan Yan anymore, it seemed that there was no other way.

But he knew the address of Yan's family, so maybe he could send a letter to Yan Yan.

Ji Juechuan was speechless by his own thoughts, and quickly ruled out this method.