𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

They were sitting on their desk waiting for the professor to come.

Suddenly a piece of rolled paper came flying and hit Gyuri's head. "Omg" She shouted.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to - I'm sorry." Someone apologized from the back seat.

Gyuri turned around and saw a boy with a funny face. She flashed a smile.

The boy said, "Thank god, you did forgive me, right?"

"Yeah I did."

"Ahhh thanks..!"

"No problem."

"So, can we be friends?"

"... Sure." Gyuri hesitated. She never had any guy friend except her brother.

"I'm Ricky! It was pleasure meeting you miss...? "

"Gyuri. I'm Kim Gyuri."

"Gyuri."

"Nice to meet you too Ricky. "

All this time Suyun was gossiping with someone else.

When Gyuri was talking to Ricky that's when she came back and whispered to Gyuri, "This boy is not good. There's something suspicious in his character."

Gyuri came closer to Suyun. "What is my problem? I'm not going to date him or marry him."

"Aish! I'm just warning you. He is too flirty." Suyun replied.

"You're Suyun, right? " Ricky asked from behind.

Suyun replied, "Yeah and I'm not interested, sorry."

Ricky looked surprised. But in a moment he controlled himself and replied, "I'm also not interested in you. I'm interested in Gyuri." And flashed a smile to Gyuri.

Gyuri frowned. "You're joking."

That's when the professor came and the class started.