VI

There's a lot of crazy reactions from the juniors ever since Re:Vale returned. IDOLiSH7 is basically running around, freaking out. Most of them. The two perfectionists were asking about the sudden change of schedule again when Tsumugi explain the rumors going around the other entertainment agencies of idols catching the bug, so they need to delayed most of their work outside the building and focus more on the preparation for the concert.

"And the shows? Won't they be expecting us?"

"Anesagi-san already rearrange it, so we'll get busy on those shows AFTER the Big Day. What's important is what the impact's going to be on the fans. We don't need to rush anything and only want what's best. Taking caution on helping you boys stay healthy is only one of the first steps. The second is going to circle around on how shooting the MMV's gonna progress within a month, so is this given limited time, the president wants us to focus on the concert. Which means that the shows, interviews and appearances on screen has to wait..." the sweet blonde hair manager explained, perplexing the two leaders and seniors as well.

"By waiting, you mean our schedules are altered?" Yamato made a clear guess before she nodded and apologizes. "Gomenasai... For troubling you and for being disorganized, but the news was dropped down by the president himself out of the blue. Even if Ban-san try to explain the situation since he was also caught by surprised, we ended up agreeing since managing you all is our top priority. We want all of you to perform well after all..." she mumbled the last part, a little relieved, but also upset that the three groups are gonna experience this unexpected mishap, but Momo only shook it off and put his arm arm around her shoulder.

"I guess we have no choice... So, what do you think we should do now, Manekko-chan?" He asked, not hinting any slightest disappointment.

"You guys are not mad?"

"Wai—what?! You're crazy if you think we'll stomp like children over this small matter. We've handled worse than a sudden change of schedule and limited time! So what do you have in mind to ease up the problem? Like... what did you guys talked about? You're not the only manager inside this production, you know~" he teased, making her a little flustered when he pinched her cheeks, making Ryuu and Tenn turn to Gaku in reflex.

Surprisingly, Gaku is not giving any reaction and just listening. Until he felt two gazes from his group. "What?"

"You reacted so much on the director touching Kujo the other day, but you are blank about Momo-san being close to your blondie? I thought you're serious about her..." His fellow green hair leader grinned at the thought before Gaku went pink.

"T-That's because I know that Momo-san gets more embarrassed with men! He won't do anything foul to her a-at all!"

"And you think Toshiro-san is? You gay for su—"

"I'm not!" He defended while Tenn only kept quiet and spot his twin entering the living room, rubbing his eyes. "Morning..."

"Morning, Rikkun/Riku/Nanase-san/Riku-kun!" Everyone greeted before proceeding to praying in the altar. "You woke up late..." His brother scolded with his arms crossed. "G-Gomen. I woke up last night from a bad thought and try singing myself to sleep... It took... longer than expected..." he said while letting out a cute yawn, putting the boys in a more relaxed aura.

"As much as you are relaxed, there's a medical team here to give us a check up and a shot..."

Riku suddenly went wide awake when Tenn brought up the topic, freaking him out. "Wait-what?! B-But... I've been doing better! I was doing well! I did everything—"

"You're not the only one doing it. All of us need to take a shot..."

"P-Please, no more hospitals, Tenn-nii..." he pleaded. Riku has good memories in the hospital, yes, but whenever his Tenn-nii isn't around, those 'mean' doctors always give him medicines and injections. They even tranquilize him whenever he cries and panic. He keep wishing for his Tenn-nii to come and save him at those times, but Tenn was either on school most of the weekdays or got sick himself and couldn't visit.