Wolfpack arrives in TNA

Total Nonstop Action announces restoration of TNA Heavyweights, TNA Tag Team, TNA KOTM, TNA Knockouts, TNA X-Division and TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championships also bringing a secondary title for Knockouts called TNA QOTM and Women's Television Championship, Women's Wrestling will happen before Men's Events, and Jim Cornett (Founder with Jeff and Jerry and Dixie here in this story with Mick Foley as a producer with many others) and now, debuted many people, and came in ECW Originals friends of Foley Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards, Rob Van Dam, Raven and Rhino with New World Order Wolfpack being Konan, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash and Stinger and soon they are all attacked, as Fortune and Immortal as well as Latin American Exchange. 

and now, Foley set them all down. 

ECW Originals and Aces & Eights MC (Anderson, Garrett Bishoff, Wes Briscoe, Knucks, Eva, Tessa, Velvet Sky, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams w/ Shelly and Sabin and Petey being CMLL Trio Champs, CMLL Middleweight Champion being Anderson, Heavyweight being Knucks, Eve and Tessa and Sky being Women Champions in ROH, AEW and TNA with Sky being the one) invaded the ring, saving Abyss from Immortal Members Scott Steiner, Gunner, Rob Terry, and now Eights recruited Abyss as Sargent at Arms and they sat out, as Wolfpack and Originals are here for a short while as Originals are all older members only (in this story, ages of wrestlers have changed, as Nash and The Others were in their late 30s to early 60s, I made them young instead) and now, Immortal and Fortune were attacked by Wolfpack now called as The Band and EV 2.0 and Rick Flair, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff made their debuts and calmed it all down, and had them all team up with each other, after weeks of matches, Abyss won KOTM and X Division Championships, teamed up with Anderson and became a Tag Team Champion bringing many belts as Velvet Sky is Knockouts World Champ, Eva and Tessa formerly Knockouts Champ now have tag team gold but all three had QOTM and TV Titles too, with them winning all Women Titles too, but retired to be in Acting and being a backstage worker and a Valet to Anderson and Eights. 

Abyss and Anderson lost the titles to Beer Money Inc in a four way with Abyss and Anderson with Gunner and Terry with of course Hernandez and Homicide who came with of course Puma, and now, Abyss and Anderson helped each other, and passed the torches to Garett and Wes, and now they began winning championships in other promotions of Japan, Mexico and Australia too, plus American ones as well. 

Wolfpack defeated Immortal in a Falls Count Anywhere as Crimson joined Wolfpack, as Rob Terry, Scott Steiner, Ricky Steiner, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Douglas Williams attacked Konan, Lex, Sting and Kevin, with Chris Melendez being attacked by Rob Terry, Army Vet Ken Anderson joined in, and now, Immortal's Matt Hardy, Gunner, Rob Terry and Scott Steiner vs Sting, Anderson, Nash and Konan happened, with Anderson mick checking Matt Hardy on a stacked table and jumping with a ladder, pinning him to a count of five, firing Matt Hardy and Rob Terry down, Kevin Nash defeated Scott Steiner in another Loser Leaves, Scott joined Wolfpack, teamed with Sting and Konan winning NJPW Trios and AJPW Trios Titles, before going to WCW. 

ECW Originals defeated Fortune, Tommy Dreamer got AJ Styles fired, he would be back but now, MCMG won Impact Tag Team Championships, Ken Anderson is World Champion, Abyss is KOTM Champion, Knucks is Television Champion, Wes Briscoe and Garett Bishoff won CMLL Tag team with Eric Young, Eva was Impact Women and QOTM Champion, Velvet Sky and Tessa tag team champions again, the women retired, being too old and Sky marrying Sabin, Tessa marrying Alex Shelly and Eva marrying away Garrett Bishoff, Kurt Angle returned and had a duel with Ken Anderson and now, Angle and Anderson shook hands as Anderson won the match, retiring for Boxing Announcing. 

Wolfpack won Impact Titles and retired for WCW and AEW.