Team Jake Paul

Jake Paul, Betr Derek, Kai Cenat, Logan Paul and Yaraslov Amosov debuted, Amosov was away, he was signed in Ukrainian and Mexican promotions and now, they attacked The Express members, Jungle Boy, Luchaserrous & Christian Cage down and now, took over Cage returned to Japan, Lucha and Jungle Boy went to ROH and AAA Mexico. 

Team Prime added KSI and Deji Olatunji too, and now, Jorge Masvidal joined in too, and now, they came face to face with Icon Sting and Ken Shamrock, former TV and Tag Team and Trios Champ with Josh Barnett each winning Heavyweight Championship as Barnett aka Warmaster is yet to win that one and now, Sting and Shamrock attacked them all, defeating Kai Cenat, Deji and Derek in a Losing Team Leaves, and now with Barnett they were ready, and to end it all, Barnett defeated JP and LP to win Heavyweights Championship, with Wolfpack and Abyss defeated them all, everyone departed and Sting and Shamrock made peace by shaking hands too. 

and now, Jake Paul beat down Brian Danielson and began beating him with his friends and tried breaking his neck when Wheeler Yuta and Claudio Castiglioni attacked in, Masvidal kneed them all, and John Moxley came in and dragged Brian away, and Jorge Masvidal turned on Jake Paul and Team Killers as they attacked him for not letting John take Brian, Masvidal left AEW and now, it was KSI, the Pauls, Cenat and Derek against BCC Members and Kevin Lee who joined in, and now, it was all in motion and Kevin Lee KOD everyone down and ended the heat, winning titles after titles too. 

Joining ROH, Pauls attacked Wes Briscoe and now, SoCal Uncensored came in, and attacked him down adding Wes to the group, and now, it was announced it was a Pauls would face Kazarian and Wes in a 2 vs 2 but Daniels and Sky attacked in and Cenat and Derek came in and attacked down, and now, OVE and LAX came too as Madman Fulton, Sami Calhan, Jake Chris and Dave Christ attacked in, but were fended down, and LAX Hernandez, Homicide, Santana and Ortiz too, and now, it was all announced a Loser Leaves Battle Royal and Jake Paul won by LP and Ortiz double elimination and now, Jake Paul is standing against Jericho Appreciation Society and now music hit and American Top Team Johnny Eblen, Yaraslov Amosov and Jorge Masvidal came in and MJF too, defeating The Firm in Loser Leaves and defeated Jericho out too.