17 - 𝑆𝑒𝑥 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 .

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
📍
𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑.

7:28 𝐩𝐦.

I was in the car with Jahcari as we were sharing this blunt, I wasn't the type to smoke but I'll try today

I was about to take the blunt until I seen the phone ringing.

I seen Brittany was calling so I stepped out the car and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dessy where are you?" She sounded worried.

"I'm with Jahcari, we were smoking why what happened?" I asked.

"Destiny put it on your life you were smoking." She said.

"I was, its not too ba-." I got cut off.

"Girl that niggas no good for you, he influencing you to do shit you said you'd never do." She started lecturing me.

"I'm fine, this is only my first time, not like I'm addicted." I rolled my eyes.

"Not even Draco would've pressured you to do this." I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone.

"I wasn't pressured, he asked me if I wanted a pull and I said yeah." I said with a whole attitude.

"Where's Draco at? Oh hell no." She said and I got even more upset.

"Stop fucking bringing up that niggas name around me." I yelled into the phone.

"Dessy Ion know who you think your yelling at bu-." I turned to Jahcari seeing that he hung up the phone.

"Damn I couldn't even finish talking to ole' girl?" I gave him a dirty look.

"Mane fuck her, fuck all yo friends. Its all about me and you now." He smiled at me, pulling me in by my waist kissing me.

I wasn't comfortable about what he said but I just decided to ignore it cuz he was probably high.

When me, Symphony and Britt were all kids, we promised we'd never break our friendship over a nigga.