Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there lied a weird shaped stone on the sidewalk. No one ever noticed it. The stone was emitting a purple light. It had something mysterious, yet to be found

One day a boy noticed that rock. His name was Peter Woodworth. Peter was a charming and smart boy, who was loved by everyone around him. Peter loved collecting various types of stone. He collected unique stones which look shiny. One day, as Peter was walking back from school, he noticed a stone which emitted purple light. Peter was curious about the stone. He picked it up. He looked at it for a while and wondered why it glows. Suddenly peter got a terrifying vision about some type of species invading and destroying earth

He was so terrified and scared. He calmed down and thought of an idea. "Oh I know. I need to master wizardry but how is it possible? It's just a fairy tale" said Peter. The professor of wizardry heard his voice. Peter heard a weird sound behind him. Before he could react, he had been pulled into a portal. The portal lead him to the school of wizardry. He was very surprised and confused. He was then sent into the professor's office. Professor: why do you wish master wizardry? Peter: I want to save my world, Earth. Professor: oh, so you want to save your world. Wizardry is not an easy subject to learn. You will have to learn it for a long period of time. Peter: I will do anything at any cost to save my precious world. Professor: I could

As Peter came back, he started reading the book.

In the book he found a wand. It took a few years to finish reading the book and mastering wizardry.

He then thought to teach others so that he can make an army of witches and wizards. Thus, he has big possibility to save Earth. So he started to teach a few of them. And those few people taught others and then the cycle continues. Now he had a huge army of witches and wizards. He now had a vision about the asteroid crashing on the Earth. He then told all the wizards to get ready with their wands and then point it at the sky. Now the asteroid coming at a very fast speed. The witches, wizards and Peter tried with all their might and hoped that they could stop the asteroid from crashing into earth. The asteroid didn't slow down at all. They all were worried. Just after that they heard a portal opening. (Portal whooshing) The professor of wizardry and his students came out the portal and then tried to stop the asteroid. As they teamed up the asteroid slowed and then with all their power and might they managed to send the asteroid back to where it came from. After that professor shouted out "The Great Guardians of the Earth!" Peter said "what?" The professor said "this should be the name of our team". Peter said "indeed". After that all wizards and witches lived happily ever after. 

Chapter 2: meeting James and his puppy,

Baxter

James was time traveller. He and his puppy, Baxter accidentally travelled to 2000, when Peter was 10 years old. James and Baxter somehow managed to come back to year he came from. Then one day, time travelled again then never met his parents again. He time travelled to 2001 and then he put that stone there. He time travelled to 2010, the year when the asteroid will crash. Then he accidentally time travelled to 2009 and then his time machine ran out of fuel. He had no other option than staying there. So at that day he informed the professor of wizardry about the crash and then the professor and his students came through the portal and helped Peter and his army.

You might be thinking that why hadn't James do all things that Peter did to save his own precious planet? Here's why. James wanted to spend most the time with his parents. Then after that he lost them because he accidentally time travelled forward and then he couldn't go back. He was very sad that he thought that someone else with a warm and kind heart would pick the stone up and the see the future. Then one day Peter found a boy peeking at him every time.