Welcome!

(warning 1: I haven't read anything besides wikis in like 5+ years warning 2: Prussia is not transphobic and neither am I... I'm literally trans, he just likes to be provocative.)

"As you can see right now, I am on the beach! I am very awesomely enjoying myself, as usual. Look! Sunglasses! So cool, so awesome. Ever since my country well... doesn't exist anymore I've been relaxing, living the life, my best life, really. Sitting in a lounge chair drinking-" he picks up the cup and looks at it, "orange... juice ? Let's not question the quality of this. Anyways, America's diary was very boring, not awesome so I got bored. It's much more awesome here than in his silly little world."

The bird is still on his head, and Prussia still does not notice, "also-" he was then interrupted by a strange man entering from center right, camera magically zooms out to show that the "beach" was indeed a set of a beach, not a real beach. And the man is Austria.

"Can you stop with your camera shit? I just wanted to finish cleaning the basement..." He grabbed the lounge chair and started folding it back up.

"You know very well that I'm doing this for a reason, and yet you decide to ruin it."

"I literally don't care that your dumb wattpad thing got a thousand views, world politics are much more important to me right now, did you hear all the bullshit America is doing right now?" He placed the chair back where it came from.

"Yeah yeah, trans rights... is that really that important though?"

"You're insane, they're making laws to take away people's rights."

"I'm dead, I don't care."

"Imbecile..."

"Are you just saying this because you're secretly a girl now?"

"No, thank you very much. I just think it's more important than this camera you have." He pointed to the camera.

Prussia rolled his eyes, "whatever! Whatever! You're so annoying, thank god this is all on camera now. What next? Will we have sex on camera?"

Austria flustered up, clearly annoyed but maybe into it, "what the hell is wrong with you!?"

Prussia laughed, pushing him away, "maybe I can claim your territories one day hehehe..."

"SHUT IT!" Austria left it at that... and left.

Prussia walked back to the camera, looking at the monitor to make sure it was still recording, "you see that guy! What a pussy! Bet he is really a girl. Girly ass bitch."

He tried to fix his set to the best of his ability, at least the table with his drink was still there.

"Well, that's my life now, I can't believe he still lives here... also Germany is here but I thought that was kinda obvious so I left that out. Anyways I want you to ask me questions in the comments, yes you! I can see you! Your camera is on and I can see you through it! (This is a joke by the way to all the paranoid people in the back) ask me questions or else... actually I can't really do anything besides pout because you haven't given me any questions... whatever. Anyways this is my crib!" He pulls the camera off the stand and turns it to face a pathetic looking bedroom.

"Huh? Huh? How does it look? Tell me in the comments as well as your super amazing questions you've definitely left me by now. Zoom into the panda plushie, yes yes. Great camerawork, Prussia. Now up, down, all around, give yourself a seizure and there we go, back on me, heheh." He's such an idiot.

He looked at himself in the camera for a second before quickly turning it back to the scenery, "if you want to see anything else uhhh look at that wall!" He points the camera to a blank wall.

"Uhhh..." He fiddles with the camera, "I think that's the end now. Well for now of Prussia's super awesome cool and fantastic adventures part one! Hope you liked the video, like and subscribe! I want to do these everyday but I know I'll get bored like with America's stupid diary so I'll just do it whenever I have awesome free time. Bye now!" The camera is shut off.