New summer days (Season 2!!)

HEYOOO this is a new chapter as well I won't be trolling this time🙄

You were sitting on the couch watching tv along with your new pet cat Pulp. A Few minutes later the door bell rang, you got up to answer the door. It was the mailman, he greeted you and handed your mail. You on the other hand thought it was random junk with different names on it from the past owners who used to live here until you saw a glittery heart envelope. You than sat the rest of the mail down and opened it.

"Dear Y/n, The Mystery Shack is doing a renew grand opening! Grunkle Stan says he has big plans and surprises for us all. I wish for you to come back to us so we can all be together! -love mabel" you than smiled softly keeping the envelope she made. you than thought to yourself.

Something felt weird but you shook it off and right before you were about to call bills name he showed up. "Oh! Y/n I'm back did ya miss me?" Bill says leaning onto you as you smile and grabs his shoulders making him stand straight. "Bill..I've been thinking and.." you says as bill winces his eye. "Oh god No.." bill says, "how about.." you continued. "No" bill says wincing his eye Harder. "We!!" You say louder as bill closes his eye. Visit the mystery shack for this summer!" You say happily while staring at him.

Bill than groaned staring at you with a not so pleased face. "Oh don't be like that..The kids love me! I have to go see them!" You say while making your way upstairs to go pack your bags. "But y/n, everyone There hates me..and I hate them" bill says floating after you. You roll eyes trying to ignore his whining while opening your suitcase. "Well they probably hate you because you tried killing them. An apology might work..i think" you say laughing a bit as bill gets even more frustrated.

Bill than throws a tantrum transforming into many things all at once while calling your name. "Uh huh" you say walking pass by him while opening your closet grabbing more clothes as bill stood there glaring at you. "Okay okay bill! Stop your whining..and quit staring at me like that, it's creepy." You tell him while walking beside him and packed all of your things, zipping up your suitcase. "Okay! Now we just gotta take a bus tomorrow! And then we'll be-" you says as bill pushed you down onto the bed. He stood behind you grabbing your hips leaning over you whispering in your ear.

"Y/n don't make me lock you up..why do you wanna go back other than seeing those stupid kids.." Bill says in your ear, kissing it. You huffed, feeling his lips onto your ear as you squirm underneath him. "Because it can be a good vacation for us both and the kids. We can all go to the beach once you apologize to everyone." You say finally getting out of bill's grasp and glare at him. "Y/n you cannot be serious about me apologizing. You must've hit your head or something cus there is no WAY I'm apologizing." Bill says as you shrug your shoulders and climb onto bed ready for tomorrow.

"Okay suit yourself I'll make sure to have fun without you." You say laying on your side with the blanket over your shoulder. Bill than groans and gets underneath the blanket with you biting your shoulder. (Stop bill reminds me of satoru gojo in this scene😭 JJK FANS WYA??) "Bill! Quit it! I'm trying to sleep!" You say in frustration. Bill on the other hand was thinking about ways to sabotage this summer plan trip but he needed a way to do it considering he only wanted you to himself, it wasn't gonna be easy knowing that your going do nothing but put a fight.

"You get your stupid little beauty sleep..I have something in mind now." Bill whispers to himself before hugging onto you falling asleep with you. (Dawg I don't even know if bill can sleep this logic hurts me more than it hurts you)

NEXT DAY

You woke up from the sun light and loud crashing coming from the living room. You than slipped on your slippers and head downstairs to see bill with cat ears and a tail, messing with your pet cat pulp. you Grabbed the water bottle spraying bill as he hissed and tried to claw at you. "Hey! It's literally 7:40 in the morning! Not even pulp is this bad!" You say rubbing Pulp's head as he purred. you than glare at bill and then the living room, seeing how trashy it was. You groan and face palm knowing you have to clean this mess. "Damnit bill we don't have time to play! We have to catch the bus within 3 more hours!" You say pushing your hair out of your face while sighing.

Bill purred seeing your face and leaned closer to you licking your cheek. You blushed and pushed his face away as you began to clean up the living room. 2 hours passed by, you were feeding your pet cat and then thought to yourself. "Should I bring pulp? I'm sure mabel would love him..hmm" you say sitting down staring at pulp Eat his food. "Nuh uh." You hear another voice coming from behind you as you turn around to see bill glaring at you. "Nuh uh? I swear you get sassier each day.." you sigh. "I'll just hire someone to watch pulp then. Be right back, Don't do anything while I'm gone bill." You say getting up leaving bill alone with pulp.

Once you made the phone call, you walked into the living room with your luggage. "Hey bill, the bus is about arrive let's go." You say dragging the suitcase on the hardwood floor. Bill seemed angry at first but then thought of his plan. His face beamed into a happy face as he grabs your bags and board them on the bus that just arrived. You thought it was weird at first but ended up enjoying bills 'happiness' to go on vacation.

Time skip, you both were about 3 hours til your destination. Bill kept bouncing his leg as no one else was on the bus you two. "Bill calm down I'm sure it'll be fine." You say looking out the window. Bill ignored you and kept bouncing his legs slowly loosing his temper. (Hes so whineyy)

AFTER ARRIVING

You grabbed your bags and headed off the bus, bill followed you out, silent as a leaf falling. You looked up as the sun beamed in your eyes. You put on a smile the moment you heard screaming. It was mabel. She ran toward you and threw herself on you. You held her and hugged her smiling. "Hey! It's been a while!" You say as she was already about to drag you inside the shack. You thought something was off as you looked at bill who was glaring at her. She seem to not see him. He had the ability to hide his figure from certain people he wants to see him or not.

(I mean...in the episodes he was able to be invisible but you could still see him but others didn't see him cus he made himself not visible to them soo I guess? ITS MY STORY I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT)

After some while of getting settled in with everyone. They all said their heys and decided to chill on the couch. You went back to your old room you stayed in at the shack. Smiling at all the memories you shared last summer, things really went down last summer. hopefully things could be better. you search around the shack, everything seemed to remain the same like usual. A time skip, you, dipper, mabel and stan had dinner. everyone got up and left and head for bed. you woke up in the middle of the night. bill no where to be found as well. you were thirsty so you head downstairs for a drink. you grab a cold water and sip it until you heard something. you didn't to much think of it. you were about to head upstairs until you noticed Grunkle stan typing something into the vending machine. you were about to greet him until the vending machine opened. you gasp and watch him step inside and later then disappear.

"what the fuck just happened..how did he??" you say to yourself. you grit your teeth and tries to type in the code but nothing worked. what should you do? do the kids know about this? what about soos? or wendy! better yet, bill.

uhh..HEEEYY GUYS don't hurt me i'm so sorry it's like a whole year uhm. i legit graduate next year in may💀🙏Ya boy is getting old..ima lowkey try and finish this and end this quick since i really gotta lock in now. BUT THIS WAS SUPER FUN. ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO GUYSS LOVE U ALL BYEE