The Percabeth Proposal

A/N Hi everyone. Thx so much for reading my first fanfic. U make my life so happy. Please enjoy Life Of Percabeth. This first one has no conflict because I wanted for this one to be just Percabeth fluff 😊.I got a lot of inspiration from ladylazarus97 so check out her stories.Hope u love it. Note: this one is short, to make up for the next chapter which is long.

Percy had been thinking all year about this. He had meticulously planned all of it, which was not his nature. He was sure Annabeth would love it. Percy had asked the Hephaestus cabin to make the ring, the Demeter cabin to pick the flowers, the Apollo cabin to play the music, and assigned everyone else other jobs. He was ready.

For a year the campers worked and worked, while Percy and Annabeth grew closer. Now it was finally time. The ring was ready, the flowers picked, and the music practiced. The lake, however was bare of all the triremes and only one boat remained. The Princess Laurel, was crowned with roses and vines. The yacht shone with polish. The day was finally here.

In the Posiedon cabin, Percy adjusted his suit, put gel in his hair and tried to look handsome. He nervously paced the room, before putting on a brave face and stepping outside. As he climbed Half Blood Hill, he recited his speech in his head. A limousine pulled up to the curb and Percy stepped in.

They stopped at Annabeth's apartment. Percy knocked lightly on the brass door. Annabeth stepped out, and Percy let out a gasp.

"Wow Annabeth, you look wonderful." He said breathlessly

She was dressed in a flowy silver dress, that rippled when she walked. It fit perfectly with her slim and athletic frame and Percy had a feeling that Piper had been here to help. Little dangly owl earrings hung from her ears and she had the look of a freshly scrubbed face, with a little eye shadow, eyeliner, and blush. Still, one thing had not changed. Under the dress, Percy could see the outline of her camp necklace and in the middle, a piece of red coral that Percy had given her on their very first date.

"Thanks, is this our ride?"

"After you, Wise Girl."

In the limo, Percy answered all of Annabeths questions, about the fake party, that was really a ruse. In no time, they were at Camp Half-Blood. They walked to the docked yacht. Clarisse greeted them and led them onto the boat. Although Percy had asked all campers to be hidden, so Annabeth believed the ruse, you could see faces silently creeping and looking at them.

Annabeth was a daughter of Athena and her smart mind was starting to realize that this was a little suspicious. First of all, Nico never hosted parties, second Percy had a slight grin playing across his face and third of all... Annabeth gasped. She knew what was coming next.

Percy took her hand and led her onto the yacht. Even though they had been dating for almost fifteen years, the touch still sent a tingle up her arm. Annabeth was worried now. What if this was a real party and Percy was going to break up with her?! The only other person that Annabeth had ever liked was Luke Castellan and he was dead now. She really hoped this wasn't that.

But when she stepped inside the boat she knew she was right. The yacht was empty. Percy led her to a rose garden on the deck. The boat pulsed and sailed away from camp half blood. Percy knelt at her feet, and Annabeth gasped.

"Annabeth..." Percy started.

"First of all, I just want to tell you I love you. I see so many things that lie ahead of us, all of them wonderful..."

Percy went on about how he saw amazing things ahead of them. Annabeth felt tears softly running down her face.

"Annabeth, will you marry me?" Percy asked, with hope shining in the sea green eyes Annabeth had always loved.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Annabeth practically sobbed.

Percy got up, and kissed her hard. His arms found his way to her back and they embraced.  They were one. His lips were salty like the sea and Annabeth felt the moistness as he kissed her. She sank in to him and he sank in to her.  This happened multiple times throughout the night, as the newly engaged couple explored the ship.

Throughout the night, Annabeth kept twisting her ring, having to see if it was still there. The ring was beautiful, with twisted silver and emerald, adorned with a diamond enchanted to show pictures of Percy and Annabeth together. It was also equipped with a small button, so that if ever the need, a dagger would pop up from the ring, at the flex of her ring finger. When Percy had given it to her, he had quoted her motto:  "Never, ever, be without a plan" 

However, one detail slipped from the lovers mind. The fact that he was a son of Poseidon and she was a daughter of Athena. But this detail did not slip from the two warring gods at Mount Olympus. How could their favorite children do this to them?! It was a disgrace!They were planning to split them up. And where better to do this than the Percabeth Engagement Party.