A New Generation of Friends

Giggling sounded through the halls of Hogwarts school of wizardry and witchcraft, as a tall girl with a bush of firey red hair, beautiful dark skin, and beautiful hazel eyes and a short boy with pale skin, inky black hair and diamond blue eyes raced to the Hogwarts library.
   "Come on Percy! Your so slow!" Called the redhead from in front of Percy, laughing harder by the second.
   "Shut up Amelia! It's not fair! Your like a giant!!" Percy whined, trying his best to catch up to his incredible smug friend.
   After a few minutes they made it to the library. "It's after hours Am, how are we gonna get in?" Percy looked at Amelia, hoping to Merlin she didn't drag him outta bed at 1:00am for absolutely no reason.
   "You really need to have more faith in me Perc, I'm the daughter of the brightest witch of her age, I can get into a library after hours" She smirked, pointing her wand to the lock. Percy rolled his eyes and smiled at his friend, she loved boasting about her mother. Who wouldn't if there mom was Hermione Weasley assistant to the Minister of magic himself. Of course, he preferred his own mother, shes awesome, especially to her son.
   Once the door was opened the two snuck in, careful to keep quite. "What we're you so excited to show me anyway? Especially this early, we have uncle Blaise's flight class in the morning you know."
   "I know I know, I found this book yesterday but for some reason the librarian took it from me. it was called The Tale of Two. It's got a snake and a lion on the cover!" Amelia excitedly told him. "Come on! I think she put it behind desk!" Amelia ran over and dug the book out of its hiding place and held it up, her eyes twinkling in excitement.
"Ok, let's get out of here before we're caught, James and Ben are probably waiting for us." Percy smiled running off, Amelia following closely behind.
Soon enough they made it to the Ravenclaw common room we're a boy with brown hair, dark skin, and deep brown eyes was waiting with crooked glasses and a lopsided smile, other wise known as there friend James and Amelia's older brother. Sneaking into jame's dorm they meet up with Ben, a sweet boy with messy blonde hair and blue eyes. They gather on James bed with hushed laughter and open the book.