Chapter 1 •: Meet Li :•

Sup, my names Lia or perferebly known as Li, L, or striker. Before this story begins, I was just a regular ghost in the netherworld but before I was a hero who helped in the great war. Now I am nothing more than a deceased ghost but my life had drasticly changed ever since a certain yellow pac worlder opened up the portal to the nether realm and started his journey of becoming a hero to pac world.

----- -------- ------- ------- ---- ---- ----- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ -----
~somewhere in the nether realm~

Can this place get any more duller? I mean seriously? How come we can't just get at least a little excitment here? It's always floating around, eating those disgusting slug 'treats' and listening to lord betrayus's rants. Sure I get to have some time with inky, piny, blinky and clyde but for once I wanna go back up to pac world and be free instead of this dump I call home. Although I have grown attached to it I rather be up on pac world. I wonder what has changed since then. As I drift around the netherworld I spot the portal that opens up to pac world. A shame that the portal is closed. I really wanna go back up to pac world. I wonder how spheros and the young pac is doing. It's a shame I won't be able to see them again.
I bring out my book I keep with me and sit on a nearby rock. As I read, I slowly drift into a peaceful slumber and lay down on the rock with the book covering my face.

Time skip*

I'm shaken awake as I feel my book slip off my head and on to the ground. My eyes adjust and I see one of my ghostly friends "Blinky what's the big idea? You know I'm trying to sleep here?" I say to him. Blinky just rolls his eyes "yeah, yeah Li but c'mon! There's something huge going on and you have to come with us!" He says to me. I just glare at him until I noticed all the ghosts passing by us. "Whoah, Blinky what's going on?" I ask. He just looks at me and says "C'mon! The portal is opened! We should totally go to pac world and haunt some people!" He says. My eyes widen in realization. The portal is opened? How? "Fine I'll come with." I say smiling to him. "Great! Inky, Pinky and Clyde are waiting for us! We don't have time to lose!" He says as he grabs my arm and brings me to the group. "Well are you guys ready?" Pinky asks. We all nod yes. "Well come on! Last one there's a rotten slug!" Inky says as he dashes into the portal.
We had all leaped through the portal along with the other ghosts getting out. "Hey so Inky, how did the portal open anyway?" I ask. "Eh some pac worlder opened it but we also got orders from the boss to take back pac world and haunt the pac worlders. Oh and also get the tree of life and find a way to get our bodies back." He said. I just roll my eyes at the last statement. I know betrayus will never get his body back or dare get the tree of life. He may be a powerful fire ghost in the nether realm but I'm more powerful than him. I mean I have frickin lightning and electricity powers. I need to warn spheros and sir C about this. But I also can't get caught. I may be more powerful than him but if he tries doing this multiple times (which I know he will because he often loses too much) then I need to make sure the others are warned. That and he has a whole ghost army and himself to attack or torture me if he knew about this. I mean seriously it's a billion to one. I'm not a yellow one and I sure as hell/nether realm can't eat a ghost.
"Oh hey Li." Pinky says as she floats next to me. "Hmm, what?" I ask. "Since we know that you used to be on the opposite side I was wondering if you knew where the tree of life is or a way to get our bodiies back by any chance?" She asks. I just sigh. I actually don't know where the tree of life or how to get our bodies back. I've been stuck in the nether realm for a long time. How the hell am I supposed to know even when I had died during the war. I wasn't even able to talk to them ever since I became a ghost. I just look at her sadly,"sorry Pinky but I actually have no idea" I say to her. She just sighs,"That's alright but I just wish I can have my body back sometimes." She says. "You and me both sister." I say to her. We soon had reached out of the portal and into pac world.
"C'mon Li! Let's go haunt some people!" Blinky says. I just sigh,"Guys I'm not on much on haunting. How about I just watch you guys haunt and also try looking for the tree of life?" I say to them. "Eh fine. But more fun for us!" Inky says as they float off else where. As I drift around I notice a news reporter taking a story about us. Wait a minute. Did she just say that people don't believe in us?!?! ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME?! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TEACHING IN SCHOOL?!?!
My attention is soon taken away by my group of friends haunting a yellow pac worlder. Wait a minute.. yellow? It can't be. Can it? Oh no, the guys are about to get eaten! They probably can't tell he's yellow because it seems there's not that much lighting there. I got to stop both of them! I try to go to them but there's too many ghost whizzing past me. As soon as I reach there they're gone. Oh no. I've got to find them before they get eaten! And especially if they harm pac.