Untitled Part 2

Guo: The birth of an online swindler

As Guo is familiar with, everything about his live broadcast is Guo's usual routine.From the routines of Guo, we can roughly see how Guo, the notorious online scammer, was born and how he fooled the public and dug his own grave step by step.

One, the birth of a liar, a criminal ignoble life

Guo has absconded abroad and become a lost dog, unable to return home and unable to return to a country. It seems that he is having a good time in a foreign country, talking and laughing in front of the camera. However, he must be deeply aware of the feeling of desolation and the ubiquitous sense of crisis that such a rootless duckweed floating in a foreign country can be shot to pieces at any time by a big wave.He may not have expected that the reclusive tycoon who once ruled China would end up in such a mess.He could do the right thing, but he could do the wrong thing, to prove himself worthy, to avoid the risk of being abandoned by the Americans.Guo bluffs, claiming to have access to the vast amount of alleged corruption in the Communist Party, and wags his tail to please his new master.He is clearly a criminal who deserves to be brought to justice, but he says he is being persecuted, trying to fish in troubled waters and take the path of political asylum to avoid being hit.Carrying the "Revelations revolution" signboard, hanging sheep's head to sell dog meat, fabricate bizarre and absurd erotic stories, Bo eyeball, build momentum, pave the way for their own existence.Since then, the revelation has completely become Guo's point of no return, and this road has left him with no way out. He has driven himself to a corner.

Two, the absurdity of the Revelations, an actor's self-cultivation

Whether it is live broadcast or Revelations, Guo always wears a suit and tie and sits in a dignified manner. A series of names, numbers and pictures are thrown around in a fog. Although we don't know what is going on, Guo is very serious and not easy to be seen through.The former capital tycoon, now a criminal, transformed into an "actor", to pull some made-up "facts".On the contrary, his endless performance seems to attract people's attention, but it is deceiving the world.He always used tricks to make things out of nothing. He stared at his eyes, beat his chest and dared to say on the spot, not afraid of the attack. He pretended to be a ridiculous face of death, but he was as timid as a mouse, acting guilty and self-deceiving himself in this way.Before Wang Jian passed away unexpectedly, Guo had already fallen into the bottom of her life, her reputation was discredited, and she was left with a dying struggle.In desperation, Wang Jian's death made Guo see the "dawn" again.As a result, this Wengui production of self-written and self-directed since the performance of the comic drama, all kinds of tricks and routines, full power.Even though no one believes his Revelations and his evidence is full of flaws, Guo has to pretend to be calm, force a smile and play his one-man show pitifully.

The twilight of evil, a madman's death

Time will tell everything. It's no exaggeration to say that Guo's performance is clumsy and not clever. It may be difficult to tell the truth from the truth for a while, but eventually it will come out to the world.From raping female employees, bribing corrupt officials, forging state official documents and forcing transactions, he cheated all the way from the real world to the virtual world, and crime was synonymous with him. Such a shameless man did not close his door and confess to the crime, but went to the United States to continue his career as a liar to the end, fabricating lies and boasting about himself. Taking money and trust from Chinese compatriots and then taking political asylum from Americans, dreaming of rebirth in America is disgusting and disgusting.What country can tolerate such a despicable person?Probably in Guo's dream.At this moment, Guo, who is about to die, is holding Wang Jian's obituary like a mad dog and barking wildly, which shows that Guo himself has foreseen the end coming, but he is not willing to admit it.Hyping Wang Jian's death was the last straw that broke the camel's back. He had been blinded by lies and deception for so long, but he used it as his own saving straw. How ironic.If Guo's evil life has entered the dusk before, now it is time for the dusk to fade and darkness to fall.Guo, Er tomb of wood arch Yi.

Within a short period of one year, we have witnessed the birth of Guo, an online swindler, who gradually stepped into the abyss and came to an end.Guo will also make up, fabricate and fabricate some absurd stories that are not true, so as to play the last elegy for the end of his cheating career.