1

Jisung woke up to the sound of his alarm clock screaming in his ear. He turned his alarm off and got up to take a quick shower before his first day at JYP HS. Once he was finished in the shower he covered all his bruises with makeup and got into a oversized black hoodie and sweat pants.

He walked downstairs after getting ready and had his usual bowl of ceral for breakfast before walking to his          

Why the fuck am i even still alive i should have jumped of the roof at the old school. jisung thought to himself he was abused and had cuts and scars all over his body from self harm.

"could i have me schedule please my name is Han Jisung" he said to the receptionist as he walked in the building.

"here sir" she said while handing him  the schedule.

"thank you" he said as he smiled and left the office. he found his first class and sat down in a seat next to a boy wirh dark brown hair.

"Hi my name is kim seungmin" the boy said.

"han jisung" he replied

"want to come eat with me and my friends at lunch?" seungmin asked niceley

"no its fine" jisung replied as a frown apeard on seungmins face "fine" he said finnally giving in.

i dont know why i said yes he's going to leave me like everyone else did. jisung had never trusted anyone after coming out as gay he was constantly bullied and got called a fag daily and started self harming because of it. 

suddenly the bell rang for lunch and jisung just followed seungmin to his table he saw 3 boys already sitting there.

"everyone this is jisung please be nice to him and introduce yourselves"

"hyunjin" a boy with beautiful blonde hair said

"felix" a boy with blue hair said

"jeongin" a cute young boy said

"can we have han jisung for early dismisal, Han jisung for early dismisal" the boys heard the lunch moniter say jisung was shaking it was never good sign when he got to go home early.

"b-bye guys" jisung said to the seven boys he just met before going to the office.

"h-h-hi dad" jisung said to his dad

"get in the car we need to talk"jisung obeyed geting in the car with his father.

"y-yes sir" jisung said before a slap hitting his face

"FAG YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR MOTHER JUST RAN AWAY SO IF YOU THINK WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING TO YOU IS BAD WELL IT IS ABOUT TO GET A LOT WORSE"his father was yelling at him at the same time slapping him before he passed out with a tear stained face"

(a/n)Hi lovelys how are you? feel free to vent to me (this is a safe place)this is my first book and i will try to update every monday for you. love you <3