2

Jisung had no idea that his mother had ran away, was it really because of him? he kept thinking about the interaction that he had with his father in the car. it was the only thing he could do because his father had locked him in his room with no food to eat, and had taken away his phone. he decided to go to sleep because he was sure seungmin would be asking about what happened tomorrow.

Jisung woke up to his father banging on the door in a angryish way to wake him up. he was sure his father was angry at him for making his mother run away. he didnt want to anger his father any further so he decided to get up. he was still tired but still started to get ready.

once he was done he heard a car turn on so he decided to look outside to see what it was and he saw a mysterious car outside that he has never seen before, but when the car door opened he was scared not for himself but for the person in the car.

how did he figure out where i live we just met?

thats right it was none other then kim seungmin as he was lost in thoughts he heard the doorbell ring.

SHIT! he thought as soon as he heard it. he rushed to the door as quickly as he could but he was to late his dad was already at the door.

seungmin pov

"hello?"

"hi, i was just wondering if i could take jisung to school"

"and who are you?"

"im seungmin, jisungs friend" I said as I reached out my hand for a handshake but had instant regret as I was greeted with a door in my face.

"JISUNG" I heard through the door and to be honest it made me jump a little. does his dad yell at him like that often? i thought to myself i felt a little sad for him, but my thoughts were stopped by the door opening again.

"ill let you take him to school"his dad said as he opened the door and i let a smile creep up on my face. he then moved to reveal a bruised jisung behind him.

"JISUNG you ok"

"yeah just clumsy"jisung said as he let off a chuckle

"ok" i responded

3rd person pov

"you sure your ok jisung" seungmin said.

"i am sure just fell this morning" jisung quickly responded

"lets just go to school"seungmin said before driving off to school.

a/n hello lovelys how was your day/night like always feel free to vent to me. anygays i had to have a x-ray yesterday bc my spine curved left, but thats all ill say abt me. i love you and im proud of you.