Sukuna

The cold night air clung to your skin as you hurried through the dimly lit streets, clutching your bag tightly. Suddenly, a powerful presence enveloped you, freezing you in your tracks. You turned, finding yourself face-to-face with the infamous Ryomen Sukuna.

His piercing gaze bore into your very soul, and a wicked smile curved his lips. "Well, well, what do we have here? A tasty morsel wandering the streets alone?" he taunted.

Fear coiled in your chest, but you refused to show it. "I'm not afraid of you," you managed to say, your voice shaking only slightly.

Sukuna chuckled darkly. "You should be. Mortals like you are no match for me."

But instead of attacking, Sukuna leaned closer, his face mere inches from yours. Confusion replaced your fear as you saw a flicker of curiosity in his eyes. "What's your name, little human?"

"It's Y/N," you answered, wary of his sudden change in demeanor.

Sukuna straightened, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, Y/N, consider yourself lucky. I'm feeling generous tonight. You may continue on your way... for now."

As Sukuna's presence faded, you let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. Conflicting emotions flooded your mind. How could someone so terrifying also possess such a curious side?

Days turned into weeks, and by some twist of fate, you kept running into Sukuna. Each time, his interactions with you became less threatening and more... playful. He'd steal your food, only to give it back with a smirk, or he'd show up unexpectedly to challenge you to a game of wits.

The more time you spent with Sukuna, the more you realized that he wasn't just a monster. There were layers to him, complexities that intrigued you. Despite his dark reputation, you found yourself drawn to him.

But even as your connection deepened, a growing sense of unease took hold. The world of curses and sorcerers was brutal and unforgiving. You couldn't ignore the knowledge that Sukuna had committed countless atrocities.

One evening, as the sun began to set, Sukuna appeared before you once more. This time, there was no playful banter, only a somber expression etched on his face. "Y/N, there's something you need to know," he began, his voice heavy with regret.

Your heart sank, bracing for the worst. "What is it, Sukuna?"

"I am not a good person. My hands are stained with blood, and my soul is corrupted by darkness. I'm a curse that should never have existed."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you reached out to him, your voice filled with determination. "But Sukuna, you're more than just your past. You have the capacity for change. I believe in you."

Sukuna's gaze softened, his fingers grazing yours. "You're too good for someone like me, Y/N."

"Maybe that's why we're drawn to each other," you whispered, entwining your fingers with his. "We both carry darkness within us, but together, we can find the light."

In that moment, you both found solace in each other's embrace, knowing that the path ahead would be filled with challenges and sacrifices. But with each you know it was all right.