Eleven: janus/Linus/Roman/Virgil

⚠️Trigger warning: Rape implied, Kidnapping

***Janus***

Janus placed the order down and walked behind the counter with the check. He turned to his coworker who was in the back cooking.

"I have another order for you!" He reached back and put the order on the tab. He turned back to speak to his coworker when he noticed it had gotten pretty quiet in there, and the order hadn't moved. "David?" Janus went to go check on his coworker when he noticed the group that was in the lobby were also very silent. "What the hell?" Janus checked his cell phone and no service, His eyes widened. "DAVID!?" He ran to the back and saw David being pulled against someone's chest, a knife being held to his throat.

"Hello again~" Janus turned to face them. Linus twirled a knife in his hands.

"What the hell?! Why are you holding an entire diner hostage?! You do realize you didn't have to do that?" Janus grabbed his bag and looked at his coworker worriedly. "You can let him go, he won't call the cops he doesn't care enough okay?" Linus snapped and the guy released David. David stepped away.

"I-I..." he wiped his face and then finished the food he was working on. He brought the plates to the customers instead of Janus.

"It took a very long time to figure out where you worked Janus." Linus walked closer. "Why were you even trying to hide this from your good old dads anyways?" Janus backed up a bit.

"Where is my dad anyways? The news reported you only took Roman..."

"First name bases again? Ooooh tell me did something happen again?" Janus rolled his eyes.

"And Patton?" Janus folded his arms across his chest. "Did you take him too?"

"No, just Roman for now." He giggled. "Well, Roman, Remy and Emile."

"And Virgil?" Janus asked.

"You don't get the answer to that yet." Janus paused hearing his phone ringing. Guess his service went back on then. He looked at it quickly then at Linus.

"It's my boss, he's probably wondering what's happening seeing as he can watch the cameras." Janus picked up the phone and Linus snatched it putting it on speaker.

"Hey sexy thing, how about I pick you up so we can have a little fun? I know your dads missing and all trust me, everyone's told me. So why don't I come over?" Janus looked at Linus and Linus looked up at Janus and Janus couldn't tell if that was a look of shock or intrigue. "Janus? Come on you know better than to ignore me remember last time?"

"Answer him idiot." Linus leaned against the counter.

"I-Uhm not tonight Justin, I can't, I picked up a shift at work." Janus bit his lip. Hopefully hinting he was at work would get Justin to look at the cameras for proof that he wasn't home right now.

"Janus, we talked about you denying me your company! Come on kid...not even for a few hours?"

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck?" David had stepped into the room. Janus muted the phone and turned to face him.

"David I can explain—."

"I told him to stay away from you!" David wiped the tears from his face. "After everything you had been through! Why would you ever let him hurt you like that!"

"Gross, I'll let you have a moment." Linus left the room and Janus immediately collapsed into David's arms.

"Is that why you were so afraid of me?" David asked. Janus nodded.

"I'm sorry I-I thought everyone here was like him." Janus was shaking and crying now. "But I need you to leave okay? Linus isn't a good person and he plans on kidnapping me again and I can't risk him killing you and everyone else around me just because he wants me."