1️⃣ destination

note:
please read the desc before hand!! thank you for choosing to read this book!

It was a 5hour car ride, everyone was fast asleep except Jake, who was driving the car. Every so often he would take sips of his coffee that used to be hot, look like the thermos didn't work. The roads were all empty, not a car in sight. Would they like there new home that they were about to arrive to?

< time skip >

"Wake up kids!" Jake shouted, looking back at the seats. He lightly shook his wife and she woke up like she just had a nightmare.
"I'm awake," Neytiri stated. She made a bet to Jake that she wouldn't fall asleep but she lost.
"Alright," he chuckled, swatting his hands in the air like he had just been caught lacking. The order that the kids came out was, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tuk and then Kiri.
Tuk ran to the front banging onto the door.
"Tuk," Lo'ak angrily said. She rolled her eyes and pulled her dad so then he could hurry up and open the door. As soon as Jake had opened the door, everyone rushed inside to pick their room.
"Oh Eywa, here we go." Jake muttered, carrying the bags inside. Neytiri had already made sure that she got the master bedroom for her and Jake to share. Meanwhile, Lo'ak and Kiri were arguing over who got the second largest bedroom but Neteyam sneakily over took them and locked it shut. "Neteyam! You fucking stole my room" Kiri exclaimed, banging on the door.
"You mean mine!" Lo'ak shouted.
"Sorry you lot but it looked like no one wanted it," Neteyam laughed.
Lo'ak chose the room opposite Neteyam's, at this point he didn't even care, he didn't want to be next to Kiri's room.

Lo'ak POV:

I unpacked my things, already planning out where I want my gaming set up, clothes, shoes and vape collection to be. I perfectly pictured where my LED lights would be as well.
I was so glad that these doors had locks, I mean, I would never get any privacy when I'm doing.. never mind but you get what I mean.

"Lo'ak! Where's my chain?" Neteyam asked.
"Uhm I'm still wearing it.." I replied.
"Well give it back to me by tomorrow, I need it for school," Neteyam said.
"Shit, we have school tomorrow?" I groaned, smacking the wall.
After moving, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about school but damn never mind. Deep inside I was nervous and panicking but I had to hide it.

Tsireya POV:

Me and Ao were called downstairs by our father. "Do you know why I have called you two here?" my father asked.
"No dad," we both replied.
"3 new kids will be joining our school, this is the perfect chance for you guys to make some new friends," my father explained. We really didn't need any more friends, that's what my brother was thinking, I could tell by his face. We were really popular but mostly because of our money and looks.
"But father," Aonung said.
"It had been decided, you will meet them tomorrow at the front gate, be on your best behaviour, I mean it," he ended in a low tone.
Aonung sighed and we both went back upstairs.
On the way, I said,
"It'll be fine, don't worry."
"I don't want them following me around, I'm going to look like - a freak!" Aonung exclaimed.
I shook my head and headed to my room. I was over the moon when I heard the news, I loved when new people would join our school. They're so clueless and cute, I don't know how else I would describe it.

Now we just had to wait for tomorrow..

Hey!! I hope you like it so far! I know it's short but this is just the intro :))