1

There was this boy named Felix. He had a older sister Rachel and a younger one called Olivia. Felix had natural blonde hair with hazel eyes. He had shared his jeans with his mom as his 2 sisters shared with his dad. Felix had went to study in a university in Seoul and his parents and Oliva stayed in Busan. Felix and Rachel shared an apartment near the university.

"Rise and shine!" Rachel said while pulling the sheets off Felix which made him shiver as the cold air hit his skin. "Just 5 more minutes please." he said while pulling the sheets back onto him. It wasn't long till Rachel picked him up and dropped him on the floor and took the sheets of him for the second time and left him there.

He decided to finally get up in the morning and get dressed and ready for school. When he walked down the stairs he saw his sister sitting at the table eating some toast. "Come here and eat or I'm leaving you here."

*at school*

Rachel left Felix alone to go to her friend waiting for her at the gate.

Felix POV

My sister had left me a couple of minutes ago so I decided to go find my friends. While looking for them, the second school bell rang, calling that class had started. It soon hit him the he was late to class and started running.

He took a seat next to a brown haired man and got all of his stuff out " Why are you so late." the brow haired man said.
" Its not my fault that my sister left me alone and I woke up late ." he started laughing at me but still quietly so no body could here.

*after school*

I was walking home alone which I don't normally do but my sister got a detention today so I had no company. While walking home, I heard footsteps behind me so I picked up the pace a little bit but they also sped up. I gathered up all my courage to turn around and confront him but when I did there was no one there, I quickly walked home and opened the door to the sweet smell of safety. I locked the door behind me and sat on the couch in front of me. Turning on the tv, he went to the kitchen to grab a snack. In the background, he heard the news say that there was a murder in ***********. He quickly went over to listen to it.

There has been a murder on *********** street. Everyone in the area have been advised to lock their windows and doors and be safe everyone Felix just stood there in shock when he saw the street name because that was where his house was but the only thing he could do is wait for his sister to get back.