5

Felix POV

I woke feeling like shit, I haven't got enough sleep last night worrying about today. I new that Rachel wont be here today and I new the hole day was going to suck. I got changed into some chill out cloths and went down stairs to try find something that is easy to make without burning the kitchen down because one thing for shore he doesn't want a replay of last time he was home alone. I was tempted to make brownies but as I looked around in the cupboard we didn't have a single drop of chocolate in the house and I cant be bothered to go to the shop. I had one more look around the kitchen and I found some noodles and some left over kimchi.

I jumped onto the sofa with my food and tried to find a drama to watch but it just made me miss my sister more. I didn't know what to do anymore as I just wanted to shrink into the size of an atom and stay in bed all day. I just sat there looking into a blank wall until an amazing idea came to mind.

I can just call her.

I immediately took my phone out of my pocket and went to her contacts and called her. I started to get nervous.

What if she also got into a car crash? What if the killers find her? Is mom okay? IS SHE DEAD? All these thoughts filled my head as all I could hear was *beep*beep*beep*beep*beep* I was frown out of my thoughts as she finally picked up. "Hey is mom okay." I say in a concerned voice.

"Well she did break a rib and has to undergo surgery but there is still a chance of her not making it. Dad is in tears rite now so I don't have long till I have to go but I need to tell you that we will send you 100000 won too pay for food and the land lord is letting of for the next few months. Hope everything is going smoothly over there. Bye."

*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*