Chapter 25~

Chapter 24 po pala yung isa, di 25 hehe peace.

-----
Kyungsoo's POV

We finished our performance and everyone cheered.

"Wow, that was amazing! As expected from these 12 gorgeous men!" Our principal exclaimed. We all rolled our eyes secretly. Of course we are amazing. We headed to the backstage and Jongin recieved a call.

"Hello..?" He seems to be cautious. Since the number was unknown. You know, it might be a sasaeng..

"W-Who are you?" Napatingin ako kay Jongin na mahigpit ang pagkakahawak sa cellphone niya.
"Tss.. fine." Sabi niya at naghung up. Tumingin siya sakin.

"Hyung, we need to go somewhere." He said with stern voice.
"San?" I asked him.
"Aish, basta.." he murmured at hinila niya ako papalabas ng backstage. Tumakbo siya habang hila hila ako papunta sa sasakyan niya. Pinaharurot niya ang sasakyan niya papunta sa isang abandonadong building.

"J-Jongin.. bat tayo andito?" Tanong ko sa kanya pero di niya ako pinansin at hinila niya ako papaloob.

Sa loob, tahimik lang at madilim. Tanging sikat ng araw lang ang nagsisilbing ilaw. Well, of course nabasag yung katahimikan ng may marinig kaming muffles na parang umiiyak. Ginamit kong flashlight ang screen ng cellphone ko at sinundan ang tunog.

What the fuck?!

I saw there, Jiyoon, sitting on a chair. Nakatali ang kamay at paa niya. May panyo din sa bibig niya at umiiyak siya.

"W-Who did this?!" Jongin shouted after seeing her. I wiped her tears and kissed her on the forehead, telling her that I'll be here for her.

"I did! Omygosh, you two are like her.. foolish." A guy appeared and smirked at us.
"Why did you did this to her?!" I shouted and he just smirked.

A chuckled was heard and a girly voice spoke.

"Kyungsoo.. I already told you that I'll kill her if you didn't date me, right?" Fuck that shit.

"Isabelle stop this shit! Let her go!" I said but she shook her head.
"Uh-oh, too late." She said as she pulled a gun.

Jongin's POV

Shit, this is going bad. I secretly called Suho hyung..

"Yes, Jongin?" He answered.

"Shh, just listen. Go to a police station with the guys and be quiet okay?" I said and he whispered okay..

I putted the phone down the ground and turned it into loud speaker..

Suho's POV

Jongin called and said that we needed to go to a police station. I wonder why, but we went inside our van and drove off.

"Hey, where are we---" I cutted Baekhyun off

"SHH!" I whispered harshly and all of them shut up-ed.

Soon enough, we heard voices.

"Kyungsoo, all I needed was for you to date me.. but you chose her over me! It makes me so fucking angry and I'll kill her. Right infront of you.." That voice is.. Isabelle. I saw the other members' reactions and they were shocked. I rushly drove to the police station and we kept on listening.

"I-Isabelle, please don't hurt Jiyoon. I love her!" Kyungsoo shouted and we kinda chuckled at his confession.
"That even makes me angrier!" Isabelle shouted ans Jongin whispered to go to the abandoned building. We rushly went there with the police.
"DON'T YOU DARE FIRE THAT GUN, YOU BITCH." Jongin was mad.
"Oh yeah? Make me." And I heard a shot.. holy shit.

Kyungsoo's POV

"DON'T YOU DARE FIRE THAT GUN, YOU BITCH." Jongin shouted as Isabelle aimed the gun towards Jiyoon
"Oh yeah? Make me." She said and fired the gun. FUCK!

"JIYOON!" I ran towards her and felt something towards my flesh. I looked at my stomach and it was filled with blood. My white polo became red and I fell to the ground.

Jiyoon's POV

I was crying hard when I saw Kyungsoo oppa fell to the ground. He looks terrible. His own blood was flowing.. He held my cheek and smiled.

"I-I love.. y-you.." he whispered and he fell unconcious.. I cried hard. I wish the bullet was shot at me, not him! Fuck, I love him.. I can't lose him..

"K-Kyungsoo.. o-oppa." Isabelle was shocked and she was shaking.

"This is all your fault, you fucking bitch!" Sabi ni kuya sabay dial sa phone niya. Isabelle tried to escape the area but suddenly, cops and EXO was there and they captured Isabelle and the guy named Jasper.

A moment later, the ambulance came and brought both of us to the hospital. At the hospital, my bruises were treated meanwhile Kyungsoo oppa was in the operating room. I went outside the room and sat with my kuya. Few minutes after, the doctor came out and he bowed.

"We saved him miss, but he'll be in a state of coma." He bowed deeply and I felt my tears fell. Kuya hugged me and he whispered that it'll be okay..

Kyungsoo oppa, please be okay...

-----
Epilogue at special chapter(s) na lang ang tira at TKATN will officialy end </3