Untitled Part 15.

May rolled around right before prom season and the twins had their birthday.

Salem and Ian went into the kitchen.

The breakfast wasn't super fancy just pancakes but still that what they wanted.

Flashback.

"My birthday is in May fourth. "Said Salem.

"I will remember that. "Said Janson.

Janson's birthday is in April, so when he was in Canada, he couldn't physically celebrate his birthday with his boyfriend or his friends.

Salem did call him then he did give him a gift when he came home.

Meanwhile Sebastian's birthday is week after the twins' birthday.

End of flashback.

Later on they were going to hang out with their friends since they don't have school today.

Salem saw a package in front of the house that had his name on and a small one that had his brother's name on it.

He opened the bigger one and inside was a thrift backpack that had all these cool pins on it.

Next to it was a choker that appeared to be hand painted.

There was also a card that said "To my wonderful boyfriend happy birthday ,I was going to give you your gift later but I rather give it to you now."

The card had a cat on it because surprise surprise Salem likes cats.

Also he wrote on the card "The backpack is for if you're ever invited to one of my family trips you'll having a bag to put stuff in that you got from the trip such as clothes or other stuff."

The small box was for Ian something basketball related it.

There was a card that said "Happy birthday dude." from Janson.

Janson is friends with both of the twins but he's dating Salem.

Meanwhile Ian got a voice message from Sebastian saying "Happy birthday, hope today is awesome, love you."

Everyone at the house wished the twins a happy birthday.

They got calls from other family members.

Luckily for them they have both sets of grandparents in their lives.

They got packages and cards from their family members.