i know who you are... - tanner x F!reader

mostly swearing, but this is fluff. BTW.. i will NOT write smut with tanner (he's ace) and nick (he doesn't want that). and obviously grunk.

ENJOY!! also a little bit of Larry but in a platonic way. Might update this whole book and add+start doing... FROG HOUSE??? i love Droid too much im sorry 😪

===========

Y/N POV

"DUDE SHUT UP!!!!!!" Tanner screams at Larry.
"BOY YOU BETTER NOT" Larry shouted back.
I can't with these two... I'm literally sitting in front of them, both of them on each side from, yelling at each other while the chat just explodes with laughter, lmao's and much more.

"Can y'all not like-" I'm cut off by Tanner, "NO, WE CAN'T NOT DO THIS I-" Tanner is cut off by a jokingly weak slap "BOY HOW ABOUT YOU WON'T INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M TALKING BEFORE I SMACK EVEN MORE SENSE INTO YOU?" I yell and stand up.

Larry erupts with laughter as he wheezes and coughs like and ipad kid. "YEAHH YOU TELL HIM GURLLLL" Larry says standing up and striking a pose.

"Boy you better shut up..." Tanner says standing up and getting closer to Larry. Almost breathing in his face. "I know who you are..." Tanner mumbles loud enough for us and chat to hear. "I know WHAT you are... Larry..." He continues ominously.

"You..."

"YOU...."

"ARE A BISEXUAL!!!!!" Tanner yells and screeches before throwing his hands up and running out of the room screeching like a demon. "WOAH HOW'D HE... HOW'D HE KNOW!?!?!?!?" Larry yelled and also ran out of the room with his hands up, just like Tanner did.

"Uhm..." I mutter. "aaaaaaaaaaaaa..." I put my arms up non-enthusiastically and walk out of the room. There in the hallway I see Larry and Tanner having a laughing fit.

-----

Soon enough we continue the stream, and later finish it. "Bro this stream was a fucking fever dream..." I mutter as I lay on Tanner's HUGEEE tits. "I agree... It was fun though." He says.

"Let's go to sleep now, okay?" He says soothingly and looks down at me, we make eye contact and he gently kisses me on the forehead. "Okay baby..." I mumble as I roll off his chest and move slightly up so I can look into his eyes without problem.

There we are. Looking into each others eyes. Hugging, our legs tangled together. We kiss instinctively. Then I slowly drift off to sleep... In my boyfriend's room... In my boyfriend's bed... In my boyfriend's arms...

=============

I hope y'all enjoyed. I know it ain't much but ion have motivation... Anyways..

Question: FAV SONG??? 😙
Mine: Batsu Forever - Machine Girl