this is fun - Larry x M!reader

FLUFF YIPPEEEEEEE
mmm, larry and m!reader.

TW: Slight mention of smut.

FORCEFULLY requested by larrycrotch

=================

Y/N pov

After the LITERAL best shower of my life, I dried my h/c (hair color) hair and went on my merry way to my room after putting some decent clothes on.

I sit at my computer, looking at the discord chat, waiting for Isaac's YLYL video recording to start. I slowly zone out, mentally preparing myself not to lau- discord call. We're about to start. Oh well.

I enter the call and I'm immediately greeted by Isaac who is setting up all of his last stuff for the video. After me joins everyone else, Nick, Grunk, Tanner, Larry and Yumi.

I sit patiently waiting in my chair when all of a sudden, Larry's camera turns on. It's pitch black... Something feels off... Suddenly everyone's cameras turn on and they're all pitch black, including Isaac's... Something's wrong. Very, very wrong. I feel the stress and anxiety start to rise, as the power in the house turns off.

I hear footsteps up the stairs. I grab my baseball bat and pocket knife and slowly walk out the room.

...

There's no one on the stairs. "Guys!?" I call out. No answer. It's almost somehow echoey in this house. I then hear rapid footsteps in the garage. I slowly pull out my phone, keeping 911 ready incase I need to call. I make my way downstairs and to the garage, baseball bat in one hand, phone in the other and my sharp pocket knife in my pocket. "Show yourself, I have 911 on speed dial." I yell. No answer, I enter the garage.

...

There's no one here. Not even the cars are here. I start to get scared and finally start panicking. What is going o- ... Something broke in the kitchen, a glass, a plate, a bowl, whatever it was, something broke. I walk out and slowly head to the kitchen.

That's when I see it.

A pitch black figure.

Just standing.

It makes me feel... uncomfortable.

"Hello..?" I say, a little bit above a whisper.

...

"I'm sorry but if you're trying to rob us, these idiots have almost nothi-" I was cut off by all the lights turning off, and then I see him. The figure was Larry. ... ON A FUCKING STOOL BRO-

"JESUS FUCK YOU SCARED ME" I yell. I then hear snickering and chuckling on top of the stairs and in the hallway that leads to the garage. At the top of the stairs are Yumi and Isaac, the latter is holding a camera that is pointing to me.

In the hallway I see Tanner and Nick. Nick also has a camera and is laughing behind it. "You guys actually sca-" I was cut off. Yet again. By a knock on the door.

Everyone freezes in their place. It's the middle of the night. They all look freaked out. Now I KNOW this isn't a part of the prank. Larry gets off the stool, grabs the baseball bat out of my hand and tip toes towards the door. He slowly opens it and there's no one there...

...

"BOO!!!" Grunk yells causing Larry to scream and drop the baseball bat. He was hiding behind a corner the house had. "HOLY SHIT GRUNK YOU SCARED US!!" Tanner half-yelled as he ran towards him engulfing him in a hug. So did the rest and me. Group hug!!!

--------------

We end up setting up a computer for Grunk and doing the YLYL. Everything was fun, until there was a clip of me, Larry, Tanner and Isaac in a call with our cameras on. Larry is eating he leans out of frame to take a bit of his food, conveniently, he turned to my camera. So I casually turned my chair a bit to the right so my legs were out of frame. And it looked like Larry was sucking me off.

That was it for Larry, he burst out laughing instantly and was coughing so hard. I almost choked on my water but didn't actually laugh. Everyone else did though. I'm sat there, water in my mouth, in a call full of laughing, wheezing, and coughing.

Fun times.

----------------

We finished the YLYL. My daily routine after any videos, podcasts or streams is to immediately get up and out of my room. ... And go to Larry's room. He's sitting in his chair looking at discord. It's become so frequent that I come here that I don't even have to knock anymore. I just enter the room, open and lock the door (privacy is always needed) and sat down on his bed. He looks at me, closes some tabs on his pc, and sits down next to me, pulling my down to lay with him.

No words were said during this. We just do this all the time. We stay there cuddling for a while. He lays on my chest listening to my heart beat. "The clip in our YLYL." He softly says. "Yeah sorry, but, what about it?" I ask. There's a moment of comfortable silence. I can hear my heartbeat quicken, and I know he can too. "You wanna do that in real life?" He says, I can HEAR the smirk on his face.

... "Oh fuck you" I say, chuckling softly. We continue cuddling like nothing happened. Drifting off into sleep at 5:37 AM. How sweet.

Approx. 900 words

============

OH WOW!?!? RESEL UPDATED, HOLY SHIT.. WHATS THIS? A LARRY FIC? BUT RESEL, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER LARRY FIC?

... yeah im a little too unmotivated for that, very very sorry. but to make up for it, ill do a fic with someone else.

Hint: they have an N in their online/real name.