a weird day

[Hello... hello hello, dear fnaf fans ill keep this short, but this story will not include ships or smut or anything like that it's just about cool robots being strange, so without further ado, happy reading!]

I opened my eyes after what had seemed as a few seconds but apparently I had been asleep for atleast 8 or so hours I hadn't even had time to clean up from yesterday, I sprung into action and ran out of the door and off the edge of the balcony without a second thought.

Looking around the daycare, I saw barrels pushed over, strange smudges on the floor, a lost hat, and a lot of mess, I ran to the front desk and grabbed my cleaning supplies and started scubbing and fixing any mess that had to be fixed.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. I walk over with caution, worrying who it might be. I get to the door and open it slightly, I peek my head out and see officer shae the newest recruitment of the security S.T.A.F.F and behind them stands Vanessa a not so new (and not so nice) member of the team.

I greet them both, shaking the new recruits hand introducing myself and the daycare. I think shae is a good addition to the crew their quite shy but very polite.

Once I finish my little introduction I look to officer Vanessa, she scowls at me and then turns to shae "and since sun has done my job for me we will be moving on the next part of the tour." A scowl back at her and then wave goodbye to my newly found friend.

After that interaction, i look up to the tower and see moon standing behind the curtains in the shade. he doesn't like the light he says it hurts his eyes, especially when he wakes up, but I'm convinced he's a vampire. That's sounds cooler.

But anyhow, I wave to him stretching my arm as wide as I can, and he waves back with a little wave.

I run over to the bottom of to tower standing on the castle walls that surround the ball pit I shout up asking if he can help me get up since I don't know how to use the cable and moon doesn't want me to 'get hurt'.

I hear no response so I shout again "MOON I NEED HELP!~" Instead of seeing moon's face though, I see the cable lower down from the tower like rapunzel's hair I hear I tierd voice say "climb up but don't hurt yourself."

I smile and jump on to the cable and slowly but surely climb up.

I get to the balcony, moon then grabs my hand and pulls me up, then quickly retreats to the shade again.

I dust myself off and look at moony. he then looks back at me. "Who was at the door?" I start to walk into our room."There was a new security guard!" Moon raises an eyebrow.

"Their name is shae, their quite nice." Moon looks over to the doors of the daycare "its nice to know that you've got more friends than just me." He smiles, and i look in shock."I have many friends unlike you since I talk to the kids." I go into our room and sit on the couch with my arms crossed.

"At least I know the glamrocks personally and actually get to leave the daycare!~" moon leans over the railing, looking on to the messy room below. "Says yo-" I suddenly get cut off by the sound of the overhead speakers.

"pizzaplex opens in 5 minutes!" I spring up once again, this time looking straight at moon I go to run off the platform and as I'm jumping off I hear moony say something I couldn't quite hear it but I think it was "good luck!" I'm not sure.

I surface from the ball pit only so my eyes are visible, and I scan the surrounding area.

I fully sit up and start to look around, I then suddenly get hit in the head with a ball pit ball. I look up to see moony peeking over the edge of the balcony. "I think you forgot something!"

He then proceeds to throw down a sun plush at me it lands on my face "wait no you didn't. I just wanted to throw something at you!" I take the sun plush off of my face and then look back up, but moon is gone.

I stand up and get ready for the flood of kids to sweep through the daycare it's become a regular thing just seeing the kids and watching them leave, I still miss every single one of them and if they do come back I do make sure to hug them if their ok with it first of course.

The overhead speakers once again turn on "the pizzaplex is now open." I'm ready for the kids, and I'm ready for the mess they leave afterwards, too.

Most of what happened is blacked out.

All I remember are the fun times like we played hide and seek, and I was a terrible hider compared to the kids.

we also had a deaf girl come in she was so sweet I talked with her for quite a while using sign language of course she drew the greatest picture of me and some of the friends she had made here it was wonderful.

she let me keep it aswell "ill make sure to put on my wall back in my room." I remember saying to her,"and I'll make sure to remember you." She said in response she then ran off to her mother. She didn't stay for long. I miss her.

After that I played with the others and drew some pictures.

[Part 2 coming soon since this is kinda long.]