a long nap

Everything was black for a long while until I heard talking. I couldn't tell who it was, there where at least two people.

I also felt something on my back it felt like it was open, I'm not sure.

"Why didn't we just scrap them?" Someone says in quite a deep voice "because we can still use them plus the sun one isn't damaged too bad." Another said they sound familiar, but I'm not sure.

I think they're talking about me and Moon it's best not to think about it because they're planning on keeping us anyway.

Again, I fell asleep to pass the time. when I awoke, I was in what looked to be parts and services, but it was different a good different it was cleaner more organised.

"You're finally awake?" I hear I muffled voice outside the cylinder. I look around, and I see shae "shae, good to see you, um.. quick question: Where am I?".

"Same to you, you're in the new pizzaplex." Shae responded while typing on the computer outside.
"The new... what?" I am very confused at this point.

Shae opens the door, and I stand up and walk out. "Remember the fire..." I look down and nod. "Well, good news they have given you a few upgrades." Shae leads me to a mirror.

I look more orange, my eyes are glowing, and the ribbons on my wrist were longer. "They've inputted a speaker into your top butten."

I press my top button, and it starts to play the daycare music very loudly. I then twist the butten, and the music begins to dim.

"What was that?" Moon says, "MOON!?" I turn around excitedly, but no one was there "right." I look at shae "since moon was in such bad condition, they joined you two, but you still have separate software."

"What...?" I slouch down onto the floor in distraught "sun. Why can't I move?" Tears ball up in my eyes."I'll never see you personally ever again...".

"What do you mean?" Moon laughs,"your only software." Shae buts in "he's not just software." I look up at them."If the lights go out, you and the moon will swap places."

"DID YOU CAUSE THIS!!!?" Moon shouts extremely loudly so loud in fact that he peaks through and points towards shae."Moon, that hurt. " I practically wisper.

"NO!... sorry. no, I didn't. I'm just security. I didn't get a say in it." I stand up, wiping the tears from my eyes."Do we need to go anywhere?" I look down while speaking."Yeah... t.. they have built the daycare."

I walk up to the door and hold it open. shae runs after me and walks in front. I follow behind. We make it up to the half finished atrium.

"they couldn't have built this mutch in a day?" I question looking around "no they didn't. You were gone for 2 months and a bit." I am taken aback by this, a whole 2 months. How?

I carry on walking as well as admiring my surroundings.

I duck underneath the door frame and enter the daycare. I'm not sure if I got taller or their building the doors smaller.

As I walk in, I imedetly noticed all the small changes in the daycare. There was only one play Fort, but it was really big. The net was still there around the whole daycare, and the café was a little bigger and in front of the doorway of the play area.

I walk towards the doors and peek through, and it seems extremely big, bigger than before, at least.

I wonder around for a bit just taking in my new home it's bigger and has better equipment. There's even a rock wall with padding and the bottom, in case someone falls.

Though the new daycare has stuff I wouldn't have ever imagined that will help a lot, I still miss the old daycare, and I miss being able to see Moon.

Speaking of Moon, he hasn't spoke in a long time. "Moon?" I sit on one of the tiny chairs meant for arts and craft. "I'm still alive, dont panic." Moon sighs."I've just been trying to take everything in.".

I nod and walk up to the edge of the ball pit, which still has our bedroom above it. I look up and see the wire above it. Normally, Moon and I would use it to get up to our room, but I'm not sure how to get it down.

I turn around to the door. i see shae standing there. I gesture up to the wire. "Push the button on the back of your head to get it down!" I nod and turn back around.

I feel on the back of my head for a while, and then I feel a small-ish button. I press it, and the wire lowers down, and I grab on to it and float over to my balcony.

In the old daycare, Moon and I never cleaned our room, but now it was clean with all our old belongings, even the drawings kids made for us it was clean, "can we keep it clean this time." I laugh,"so no bots." Moon laughs along."Yeah, I won't don't worry.".

"Sun, I'm leaving you to explore!" I hear shae shout from down in the play area. I walk out onto the balcony  and give a thumbs up."Staff will update you on when the pizzaplex will be ready to open!" "Thank you!" I shout back down.

I head back into my room and start to hang up all the kids' drawings on the walls with thumb tacks. I hang them up one by one until none are left, and then I end up passing out while admiring the artwork.

Until tomorrow, new home.