♫︎ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢 ♫︎

I forgot the artist for most of these photos. I am so sorry in advance. 🙏🙏🙏

□■□■□■□■□

Prolouge-
One year before Golden Wind was introduced. (Sort of)

"Are you fucking serious?!" I asked repeatedly, obviously luck hasn't been on my side lately.

"I'm sorry Ms. L/N, but they're all gone! Roberto, Alexandros, Stella, and even Lorenzo!" My personal butler had listed off all the people on my team.

Today was a shitty day.

"Even Lorenzo?! He was my right-hand man. Where the fuck could he have gone?" I asked, while trying to claim my nerves. I don't want to snap my Hugo, aka. My butler, he was a very kind man and was perfect at his job. Though my team treated him like dog shit, he had respect for them.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, but the rest had died in a tragic car crash! I suspect that Lorenzo set it up so he could leave Italy for good!" Hugo tried to reason with me, no reason at all, because I wasn't arguing with him.

"He's a fucking traitor! Do you know what happens to traitors in the famiglia, Hugo?" I looked at him. Pure revenge was reeking from every pore.

"T..they die?" Hugo asked in a frightened tone.

"Exactly, Hugo! You're spot on!" I yelled back at him in joy, this man needs a raise.

"Oh, miss, I appreciate the praise, but you seriously shouldn't! I mean, I am simply just your butler..." his voice trailed off, he seemed upset.

"Don't worry Hugo, you deserve it. Nonetheless, I see you much as a father figure, something that I lacked during my worst of times." I reassured him, I don't want him to believe that he isn't better than a filthy cockroach just because he works under my name.

"Thank you miss L/N, I wouldn't expect any more kindness from such an angel as you." He smiled as I waved him off.

"Don't mention it." I smiled as he exited the room. As soon as the door shut I waited a few minutes for him to walk a safe distance away from my office.

'Now I just have to figure out that little bitch, Lorenzo. Where did he run off to?'

End of Prolouge

□■□■□■□■□

"Are you fucking serious, Pericolo?!" I yelled out to the short stubby man.

"Don't worry, Y/N. It'll just be a few minutes till we arrive to Capri and meet with Bucciarati's team. After, you can go change in the bathroom with Trish." He responded rather quickly.

"Yes, bit these outfits are fucking itchy! Do I seriously have to wear this Janitors outfit. It's not even fashionable!" I replied back to the old man.

"I think that's the whole point..." A girl beside me whispered in my ear. She had beautiful pink hair that curled into a pretty bun at the top, and gorgeous green eyes. I'm not trying to sound like a perv but just simply admiring a friend.

After these past few months of searching for Trish Una, we had found her a few weeks ago. She was quiet but kind. Sometimes she was self obsorbed but everybody is at one point. Though it was the least of my worries at this point. These past few weeks, Pericolo and I have been watching over this girl. I eventually befriended her so she wouldn't be lonely most of the time and have someone to talk to. I felt bad for the girl, her mother just died jot to long ago. And now she found out about her father is is secretly the boss. But what can I say, even the boss himself has his own personal life. And she's what came out of it. Not that I'm complaing.