eye to eye <3

It is a new year at Sherman oaks high I walk in and see my three friends davi elenore and Fabiola
I told them"heyy" then we see popular skater guys walk by that go by the name the
Hot Pockets.

But one of the mysterious Hot pockets caught my eye his name was "Ethan Morales " I looked at him and he looked at me and I stared to blush next thing I am looking at him he had nice hair and looks cute.

But my friends thought nothing of it fast forward we're eating lunch in the den and I see the hot pockets and my site is stuck on Ethan I was thinking in my head I can't like a bad boy but my other mind set was thinking I can.

But it's after school that I'm going to my car and I see vandalism on it it says "dum bitch" I wonder who have done it but I go to the repair shop to get the vandalism off my car.

And repair people are asking for 1K to get the vandalism them off and that was all my savings so I can get into a nice college and I asked them can I just get it off the cloth?.

They said no because it's spray paint so I said to myself when I find out the person who did this they're dead and they're paying for it but I'm in Spanish class next week and I'm in the same Spanish class as Ethan.

Mrs Martinez asked Ethan to write something and it is he had to put this girl in his own perspective and he spelled "dum" but he didn't spell it ordinary dumb he spelled "dum" so I ask him...

" Yo Ethan did u right dum bitch on my car and he says "sorry I thought it was Mrs Martinez car" and I say oh why would u do that to everyones car and he said "bc she gave me a f on the Spanish quiz " and he said " stupid bitch" .

And Mrs Martinez says to him " say it in Spanish Ethan "and he says "ok perra estúpida" then I see him after class in the hall way so I go up to him and he was on his skateboard but only one leg was on it .

And I pull it from under him and he says "dude wtf" and I say a " yo Ethan u fucking bitch why would u do that to my car he says bc I felt like it so.. and I said bro fix my car or I am keeping this skateboard and he says "so what I have like 4 at home" and I said then I will beat u to death with this one

And then later that night he comes to my house and opens a bag from dollar tree and gives me a spray bottle and he says "that should do it" and I say wait so how much did that cost he says "abt 10$" and I say

Omg those dealership working sons of a b**** and he says " you know I've never been yelled at like that before" and I say " I find that hard to believe and he said " you know when you were yelling at me I was thinking Wow y/n is kinda sexy".

And I start to blush and then he "says see u tomorrow" and I js standed there and my face is so red and I said "gn ethahnn"

THE NEXT DAYY<3........