1

Hi, my name is Samantha Rodgers and I work at #%*% Elementary School.My bosses name is Dylan Stuart.He's the principal and I may have a slight crush on him but that's not important.

Bold:pov change

Slanted:thoughts

Underlined: time skip

                                                                Samantha's POV

My boss called me to his office today.When I went over he told me to sit down as I may not like the news.What's wrong with him?I thought to myself.My jaw dropped as he told me something heartbreaking."I'm sorry ma'am,But there has to be budget cuts.We hired too many teachers and  we may need to fire you.You have been warned."He said."But the kids need me!" I exclaimed on the brink of tears,"I never said you were fired,now did I?" He said."Oh..."I said calming down a bit."But I will unless you go on a date with me!"He said with a huge smirk on his face.My face turned to a frown as I sighed."What time...Oh and what date will it be on?"I ask."Well...It will be tonight and I will pick you up at 5:00!See you then!"He said as he pushed me out the door"WILL IT BE FANCY OR-"I start but he cuts me off"YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE FANCY!"I smile and walk away.I sit in my classroom until everyone is gone at 4.I sigh."Long day eh?Dont worry,You can skip the meeting we have today and go get ready for out date tonight."He says as he shoves me out the room again.

                                                   1 hour later,at her house

"SH!T!"I say as i mess up my lipstick.Only 2 hours left and I still gotta get picked up at 5 so we can be there by seven.It's a 2 hour drive and I only have-I check the time"FIVE MINUTES?!?!"I scream.I rush my lipstick on and slide on my slip on heels.Luckily I put on my makeup downstairs I thought as I run out the door.He pulls into my driveway just as I lock the door and slide into his car.I begin to fall asleep as the 2 hour drive begins.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE BOTH ON PAPER AND ON WATTPAD!MY HANDS HURT SO MUCH BUT ITS WORTH IT!Hope you enjoyed!

349 words