Chapter no 2

Important note: This ff was started 1 year ago and it's not that great. So read only if you want. Basically this was kind of abandoned but all of a sudden decided to continue it. So here it is.

Note: This chapter is unedited!!!

Chapter no 2: Her pain.

Nahin. Please don't touch me please.

Sakhi cried in her sleep with her eyes tightly shut and tears threatening to escape.

Sakhi. Mera bacha.

Rajesh patted her cheeks.

Sakhi open your eyes beta look at me. Hum yehin hai.

Rajesh said panicking. Sakhi opened her eyes with a jerk and sat on the bed immediately.

Dad.

Sakhi hugged him tightly. Rajesh responded the hug wrapping his arms around his Daughter protectively.

Vandhana, Vivan and Atherva also came running.

Dad mujhe bacha lo.

Sakhi whispered brokenly. Vandhana,s eyes teared up seeing Sakhi,s condition while Vivan and Atherva controlled themselves with great difficulty.

Vandhana wiped her tears and moved towards Sakhi.

Sak..hi beta.

Vandhana called out barely composing herself in a shaky tone.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at Vandhana. She hugged her.

Mum..mmma y...eh me....re sath.... ma...in ja...na na...hin chah...ati th...i. Us....ne me...ri drink me...in ku...ch mi...la d...ia au...r ma...in... Main...

Sakhi chocked out as tears blurred her vision.

Vandhana immediately pulled away from the hug and Vivaan passed her a glass of water. Sakhi drank it taking small sips.

Mumma Vivan, Dady sorry. Maine aap donon ki baat nahin suni maine kisi ki baat nahin suna.

Sakhi said, her voice heavy as she held her head as she looked down closing her eyes in guilt.

Shh!!!

Vivaan sat besides her.

It's not your fault Sakhi. You are innocent and mistake toh uski thi na....

Vivaan tried to make her understand, his voice was soft and filled with understanding.

Vivaan is right Sakhi. You were not at fault beta.

Rajesh and Vandhana said in unison agreeing with Vivaan.

Sakhi was too traumatized and tired to argue. She just closed her eyes.

Sak...Sakhi be...ta bo..dy mein kuch diffe...rent... I mean ku...ch chan...ges feel ho ra...he hain ky...a?

Vandhana asked, her voice quivering slightly with pain almost choking on her breath.

I don't know mama.

Sakhi raised her trembling hands and brushed away her hair which came over her face.

Vandhana chocked, she palmed her mouth trying her best to control her sobs. Her heart ached watching her daughter.

Rajesh fisted his hands and held his head. His head was spinning. His breathes turned heavy. He was about to fall but Vivaan saw him and rushed to him.

Rajesh uncle.

Vivaan held him. He made him sit on the chair.

Raj....