𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙔/𝙉.

❝𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎8.❞

Y/N read the corny jokes on her new borrowed copy of "2008 12-month calendar" .
At least this meant she was halfway through the school year, halfway done with her egotistical roomate and halfway there to her 2-month runway camp, taught by the one the only;
Jessica Abla.
That is if she could somehow make 10 grand in the next 6 months at a fast food restaurant.
She wasn't a criminal but didn't have a virgin record. It's hard to have a student loan to pay off and now borrow some things from JC Penny. It was too easy.

~

Y/N plastered the calendar to her dorm room wall. There was no space but she made it work.
She looked out the door and saw none other than Tom Kaultz.
Though Tom did not attend college, he was well known across the school. He was always on campus, sneaking through to a different dorm room each night. He pops pussy then leaves, every girl hoping to be the exception.
At first it was odd to see Tom lurking, especially after the unfortunate breakup of his former band, Tokio Hotel. But not anymore, he was just treated like a student. To be honest, he could come to a classroom and be let in; he was a regular.
Regular at another place too; Hooters.
I know what you're thinking, classic Tom. Y/N worked there every night 6-11pm. They joked together, but there was strictly nothing more than that. According to Y/N.

He made love to a different girl each night, and she has been single for years.

So this is where we start our story;

Hooters South Glendale; 7pm, January 1 2008.

'A second yard of beer for table 16 in the patio'
Y/N called out, adjusting her baseball hat so it sat right over her auburn hair. She had just gotten it dyed today.
Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar face. Guess she wasn't the only one with a new 'do.
Ever since she could remember, Tom had wore his hair in brown and blonde dreadlocks, these cornrows were different, but looked nice. "How can I help you?" She scoffed, walking up to the front desk. "You know me, Y/N. A table for one." He said powering on his iPhone. "To be honest, I don't know how you can afford all this new technology and not a bed to sleep in for yourself" She said, handing him a menu. He scoffed, but honestly he thought her catfights were hilarious. "Good one, L/N." He said, looking down to explore the menu. She was speculating his bluntness. He could laugh at her jokes for hours. 'Maybe he couldn't find a girl tonight?' She thought. Her theory was then confirmed as she turned to walk away.
"Hands on your knees." Tom said swiftly.
"What?"
"Can I get a side of peas?" Y/N knew better.
"I heard that you fucking perv."
"Asking for it." He replied, reffering to the hooters uniform. The tank top was white and frankly see through. The shorts were definitely something too.

There he was. There was good old Tom Kaulitz.