𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

'They will promise but their promise is a lie
Ain't no angels, they ain't coming from the sky.'

Y/N sang along under her breath. She was combing her hair into a sleek ponytail, then pulling a black headband up, framing her hairline perfectly.

@ireland_e_mcgill via Pinterest

She clipped a silver necklace around her neck and tossed on a leather jacket. She looked in the mirror, approving and letting out a bleak smile. It was her 18th birthday. Just as she was forgetting about her roomate, she heard a groan from the top of the bunk.

Amalia Stevens.

Of course it was Miss bound-to-be-a-star, she was the most talented, meanest girl in freshman class. And to our luck, she was Y/N's roommate.
She was that girl in college nobody could stand, but everybody wanted to be. It's like a backhanded jealousy in a way? Whatever you would describe Y/N's feelings towards Amalia, they weren't all sunshine and rainbows.

"Why didn't you wake me up Y/N! I told you it is my great aunt Stefani's 50th anniversary!" She groaned. Y/N just scoffed. "I'm your roommate not your mother." She said bleakly, applying Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Sheer Lipstick SPF 15 in Natural Pink. It was perfect for the sun and she wanted to treat herself on her birthday.
She left the room, ignoring Amalia's attempts to push her buttons. She wasn't going to let anybody ruin this day for her.
"Going somewhere, L/N?" There he was. Her 'favorite' customer. Tom Kaulitz.
"Yes, actually." She replied, keeping her chin up. "It's my 18th." She said confidently. "You?" It was hard to admit, but he had trouble standing up to her. She seemed an unbothered being. So raw and unfiltered. So, he just shook his head and walked past her.
Y/N was ready for a great birthday, and again, nobody could ruin this for her.
It was 65 degrees outside, a Thursday morning, and Y/N's 18th rotation around the moon. Her classes started at 12pm, so she decided she'd treat herself to some Starbucks. After walking for what seemed like ages, she finally reached an open location. She hated seeing how so many were closing down.
She'd gladly take a job here than at perv city. Plus Tom wouldn't be there to stir things up.
He doesn't eat pastries in the morning.

She sat down with a light frap and a coffee cake. Staring outside the window, the air was cold and WHAT was Amalia Stevens doing outside the cafè.
   Before Y/N could blink twice, a group of girls ran up to her in awe.
"Amalia! Over here!"
"I'm your biggest fan!"
"Can we take a picture?"

Oh this was going to be good.

   Although Y/N's roommate wasn't a celebrity, she had amassed a few online admirers. It was gullible , how could anybody like her?
   Okay, okay. She was amazing at modeling, singing, acting, and dancing. If a quadruple threat is a real thing, Amalia's name would be the first to pop into mind.
    You may remember a certain summer program Y/N has been dreaming of, you know, Jessica Alba, no roommate?
   Yeah, Amalia isn't going because she knows Jessica personally. She's been talking about how she is going to be in her next show. Crazy, I know. But no Amalia means a happy Y/N.

"Just one autograph!"

"NO, No, no! No autographs."

Y/N felt the 4 girl's faces droop down and cinch into a sad lip-bite. Amalia was amazing but such a horrible person.
In any case, Y/N won't be here for her shit. So I guess Starbucks is on-the-go for today.