Chapter1

"Claire! where are you bby?" I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard Connor screaming for my name, "I'm here I'm here what's the matter con?" I walked out of the kitchen and saw Connor standing by the tv. "Yes con,yes I'm here, what is it?"
Connor came close to me and pulled me in his embrace, he ran fingers on my face kept looking at my face with ecstasy like a child would look at a toy or chocolates, he slowly kissed me on my jawline and then moved upto my lips, nibbling and sucking them. My heart still races at a rate of 200miles/hour like it did when we met for the first time, I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach. He pulled back and flashed his million dollar smile at me, aahh that smile, it could set the whole house on fire, "remember what day is it today?" He smiled and kept playing with my hair, ah yes I did, I did remember what day was it today.
2 years from now, It was my first day at the college. I was so excited but nervous at the same time, what was I going to do how am I going to survive in a new place for 2 long years.
I stepped in the college, there were people everywhere, there were boys playing basketball, groups sitting In the garden chatting away, everybody going here and there. I gulped and stared moving forward. I went inside checked my schedule, shit it was 8:35, my class was supposed to start at 8:30am. Shit shit I thought, I ran here and there looking for my class as I was new and knew nothing about this place. Then after 15 minutes of running up and down, I finally found it, "ah finally, room 23-B"
I entered the class and from here I could already see that there was no place to sit. The professor took a good look "may I know who you are madam?" He asked, I hesitated a bit "yes, hi I'm Claire. I'm new to this college, I'm sorry I'm late as it is my first day today and I couldn't find the class room", my eyes still scanning the room for any place to sit. "Oh ok, as it your first day I'm not going to say anything, but remember if this happens again you wouldn't be allowed to sit in my class, actually nobody would be" he said while giving me a stern look, I nodded and started moving, and finally found a place. He was handsome, I literally couldn't take my eyes off him, he had blue eyes brown long hair that were tousled and messy, he wore a black t-shirt which hugged his muscles tightly, the only thing that came to mind was "daamnn, look at you"
He waved and offered me to sit next to him and I did as I was told, I sat next to him. We took our first class in silence but I kept looking at him from the corner of my eye, I couldn't resist, I really couldn't.
The bell rang and out first lecture was over, I started looking here and there for someone to befriend, a group of handsome boys came running to him "lets go Conner, your treat today maannn" his friends started dragging him, he looked at me and said "you guys go, I'll be right there" , "okay man, be quick."
His friends went out of the room
He turned towards me "hi, I'm connor" he smiled, daamn that smile I thought, he brought his hand forward for a handshake, I took his hand "in Claire" I said with a smile, "Claire, nice name, so you're new here? "Yes, I just moved" I said with a nervous smile, what has got over meeeee I thought, relax relax Claire, relax. He looked around "okay Claire, then see you around" "see you around"
He began to motion toward the door when he turned around, I was packing my bag when I heard him call me name "hey Claire, would you like to come with us?" I turned and thought, yes why not, I also didn't have anyone else to hang around with so yes, I'll go "yes sure, why not." I said with smile. I packed my stuff and we went out.