Life Changes Before You Know It

You finally landed on the roof next to a mentally destroyed Armind. He grabbed the sides of his head creaming out his mental pain crying. "It should have been me! I'm weak! you have to keep saving me! you would still be alive if you just left me behind to die!" You went up to him and hugged him a certain raven-haired male seeing this pissed beyond relief. "Armind you have to stop this he died so you could live on and fight for yourself, Are you going to let my brother's death be in vain or slaughter these fucking assholes with me?" you said reaching a hand. He looked up at you hesitant but took it. "Come on we need to look for Mikasa she's probably with other cadets but We need to help her" He agreed and we rushed off. You and Armin killed a few more titans before spotting Mikasa. You saw her with her sword aimed, she was on the ground with a titan nearing her. You were about to jump into to save her but a titan beat you to it. A titan came on kicking the other one halfway crossed the ground crushing its neck and killing it as it roared. You, Armin, and Mikasa looked shocked. Without thinking you glided next to her. Armin followed landing next to you. "Mikasa you okay?!" you ask her helping her up worried sick. "I almost gave up, the thought of leaving you Armin and Eren behind it was pushed me to fight back, as soon as I thought I was a goner this titan swooped in on time-saving my life instead of going for me," She said to you both extremely shocked. We were as shocked to hear it coming from her more than we did witnessing the event.  

"Speaking of where is Eren is he alright?" She looked around worried that he wasn't with you both. You had to fight back every tear and bit of rage as Armin dropped dead and looked to the floor clinching his fists. "Why are you two like that wh-what happened why isn't h-he with you" she was starting to panic. "he died because of me" He said under his breath. Mikasa was  hoping she didn't hear him correctly. "What did you say Armin?' She took a step closer. He head shot up cheeks stained with tears. "He died because of me! he was eaten" He exploded into more tears. Mikasa stopped in her tracks stunned than we heard thuds near us. "Right now we are not safe here we need to get to to another place to explain later" Mikasa commented. She was right. We almost left but Armin stayed. You grabbed Armin as you guys slung your way to safety. Once you guys landed we explained it all to her. She looked to the ground as if she was going to cry filling Armin with more guilt but instead of lashing out she hugged him. "It wasn't your fault, he sacrificed him self for you to live and that's what your going to do we can't just stop or else he really will die in vein lets go" Mikasa spoke with a serious tone but calmly. "So your not mad at me for being weak?" Armin asked her wiping his tears. "No I'm not he chose what he chose for a reason and I fully believe that, we have to go look for our other comrades and fill on supplies i only have enough gas left to get us to a supply area," she said. 

once everything was done and they sealed off portions of the wall enough to stop the income flooding of titans we sat on the roof. We dwelled in the absence of your dead brother. The titan helping you guys suddenly dropped. We stared at it not daring to move closer in case it killed one of us but instead, the back of its neck was moving and ripped open. You Armin and Mikasa looked with tears as the human silhouette that came from it was no other than Eren, Alive. You three were shocked but flooded with so many held-back emotions. Your other squad members are clearly just as shocked. Mikasa and you wasted no time shot at his direction. landing on the concrete you both ran up to him shocked. You both then suddenly hugged him hearing his heart beat. That was you guys breaking point. You both screamed and cried relieved your brother was still alive. As Armind grabbed the hand where the sleeve was missing that his arm that was chopped off seem to be. "I-I don't get it, I s-saw him get eating" He was shocked he didn't know what else to fully say. only that all three of you were relieved as you and Mikasa cut the remaining muscle keeping him attached dragging him off as the titan body he protruded from started to steam up and decay. 

Just as you guys were starting to be relieved by this the military police pointed their guns and swords at all of us, "Put your hands where I can see them all and step away from that traitor!" you and Mikasa looked at him pissed. You didn't listen but you picked him up bridal style as the military police brought you to the open court field. Levi looked at the scene before him pissed that they even dare point those weapons at her since she was innocent. He saw the event play before his eyes. He hated seeing you cry in pain the way you did and only wanted you to show anything toward him. Granted he had to put these feelings aside your brother being an exception. He zipped off to Ewrin to discuss the matters that played out.